Not open for further replies.

Sausages

HIGH PRIEST IN THE TEMPLE OF GG/SNSD
Feb 27, 2007
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Luton Town
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :D

WOOOHOO :D

The Swans will be fired up to upset our run to the finals....Longmire will have them primed and ready to go. We need another fast start as we did against the Suns, put some early scoreboard pressure on and boost our own confidence. We really don't want this game to turn into a slow grind.

LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
:D

D7455DCA-CE86-4A62-BF7C-B9A20430F1AD.gif

Sep 16, 2001
Behind the goals at the BSO
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fitzroy, North
I am looking forward to watching Hipwood's game today as he been attacking the contest with real venom in the last few games.

During the North game he allowed Cam Zurhar to get past him too easily and I wonder if that stung him into playing with a much harder edge. In the last few games he has taken plenty of marks but I have seen him smash the ball out of bounce, killing the contest, not allowing any intercept marks, several times recently. I have not seen this from him in the past.

A good win, Payne and Hinge in the best players, and no injuries for me would be a great start to the week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ralphy2017

Cancelled
Jul 16, 2017
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I am looking forward to watching Hipwood's game today as he been attacking the contest with real venom in the last few games.

During the North game he allowed Cam Zurhar to get past him too easily and I wonder if that stung him into playing with a much harder edge. In the last few games he has taken plenty of marks but I have seen him smash the ball out of bounce, killing the contest, not allowing any intercept marks, several times recently. I have not seen this from him in the past.

A good win, Payne and Hinge in the best players, and no injuries for me would be a great start to the week.
Yes likewise, looking forward to Hipwood attacking the contest, No Rampe so chance to play as well as he did against the Suns

Wonder if Bundy and Corey Lyons will come in if it's too wet and slippery. Not liking Birchall's chances in the forecasted weather along with Archie Smith.

EF4C8846-EF70-4EF4-B945-AB37F3A8A4EB.png

Despite the loss of Berry, Starcevich and McCarthy, we are looking very good “on paper”. The player I’m particularly looking to see improve from is Cam Ellis-Yolmen. If he can sharpen up his reaction time and decision making he is a great ongoing addition to the side.

Jan 9, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Wonder if Bundy and Corey Lyons will come in if it's too wet and slippery. Not liking Birchall's chances in the forecasted weather along with Archie Smith.
Steady rain in Cairns now for the last 1-2 hours. The surface is very good for water drainage but not so good if this stays constant for the remainder of the day...hopefully it clears up soon.

Sep 16, 2001
Behind the goals at the BSO
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fitzroy, North
Interesting thought. I wonder how the ground holds up under the rain. Will it get muddy rather then slippery? I crave a mudpot, jumper numbers indecipherable after half time, players wiping the mud off the ball rather than putting their mouth guard down their sock, goal squares without a visible blade of grass

Interesting thought. I wonder how the ground holds up under the rain. Will it get muddy rather then slippery? I crave a mudpot, jumper numbers indecipherable after half time, players wiping the mud off the ball rather than putting their mouth guard down their sock, goal squares without a visible blade of grass
Usually holds up well enough. It's the premier ground up there and it needs to handle monsoon rain to some degree.

Scubaveg

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 6, 2009
Carina
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

Seems to me he started hitting packs a little harder and playing with a little more intent about the same time as talk of the club being interested in Daniher surfaced. Nothing like potential competition for your spot to get you moving.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back