Autopsy Round 17, 2022: Hawthorn wins its 1000th game with a win over the Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Sicily’s reaction here is a result of some finger pointing a little bit earlier when the Crows player suggested Sic took a dive.

I love Sicily's need to get the last word in - no matter what form that word takes.

Absolutely, our defense was very good today as a unit. Need Morris and Hardwick to play on Rioli/Ryan.

Day would come in for Maginness tbh, as harsh as it seems which puts Day on a wing and Gunston for Kosi?
No way. Maginness was fantastic. Day can come in for someone else, but definitely not Maginness. Finn needs to play the rest of the season.

James and McHenry were having quite a day mouthing off at each other. In fact he gave away a free kick in the middle of the ground to said player. He didn't like him very much and the fact he only had one tackle for the day and it was that one says it all apart from the fact he let him know all about it while lying on top of him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We absolutely destroyed them off half back in the first half which was lovely to watch.

Was hopeful Lewis was going to kick 10 at one point but sadly it wasn't to be.

2nd half wasn't the best but the damage had been done and we get a morale boosting win.

This was the play where I highlighted Kosis workrate.

Look where he starts when Dukes kick is landing then look where he ends up to contest Moores kick in deep.

This was the play where I highlighted Kosis workrate.

Look where he starts when Dukes kick is landing then look where he ends up to contest Moores kick in deep.
If we're talking workrate, Finn is on the HBF when Newcombe gets the Torp out and is in the forward pocket with Breust when he kicks the goal.

Only had 4 turnovers, criticism on Scrimshaw has been warranted more often lately but yesterday was one of his better efforts.

Ok, perhaps a tad harsh.

I'd love to know what's causing the execution issues because they were non-existent in the last few seasons. It's probably what's prevented him from reaching elite status in his position this season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back