Thursday, July 7
Geelong v Melbourne (GMHBA) (N)

Friday, July 8
Sydney v Western Bulldogs (SCG) (N)

Saturday, July 9
Collingwood v North Melbourne (MCG)
Gold Coast v Richmond (MS) (T)
St Kilda v Fremantle (MRVL) (N)
Port Adelaide v Greater Western Sydney (AO) (N)

Sunday, July 10
Brisbane Lions v Essendon (G)
Hawthorn v Adelaide (MRVL)
West Coast v Carlton (OS) (T)

Richmond still haven't bothered to at least heat press a regular AFL logo on top of the Dreamtime at the G logo on their Indigenous guernsey. They did the same against Sydney. Gold Coast are also in their Indigenous guernsey

Richmond still haven't bothered to at least heat press a regular AFL logo on top of the Dreamtime at the G logo on their Indigenous guernsey. They did the same against Sydney. Gold Coast are also in their Indigenous guernsey

Dont think its too much to ask to do two runs on the jumpers one with Dream Time Logo one with AFL, looks amateurish.

I agree. We have SDN and then NAIDOC - whack them together and have the two combined.

Also, the Pies vs North VFL match was the status quo we've seen for last decade or so (Pies home, black shorts, North white with blue stripes and white shorts). No clash at all.

I’m probably being nit picky but Brisbane V Essendon is a messy looking matchup, Bombers need a third guernsey for this matchup alone

this clash is only saved by the old white shorts - with the long range tv shots the match up is terrible

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this Adelaide’s first game on ch 7 for the season?
I believe north have only had one aswell. I know they aren’t performing teams at the moment but 5-10 years ago even the bottom teams then still got a handful of ch 7 games each season

Also, the Pies vs North VFL match was the status quo we've seen for last decade or so (Pies home, black shorts, North white with blue stripes and white shorts).
Actually the Collingwood VFL team were wearing the indigenous jumper (same as the AFL team).

Indigenous Round needs to move to NAIDOC week, it just makes sense

How come Sydney can wear Red against Brisbane but Essendon don't have to?
We usually wear white against them in Brisbane but they changed the rules for when we're the home team for some reason

Is this Adelaide’s first game on ch 7 for the season?
I believe north have only had one aswell. I know they aren’t performing teams at the moment but 5-10 years ago even the bottom teams then still got a handful of ch 7 games each season
The desired results of a floating fixture, all for ratings

North’s kit omfg
going into this season i just assumed it would be the clash jumper of last resort and we'd maybe see it twice for the whole season. i wasn't expecting them to go full late 90s-early 2000s away jumper with it, wearing it in as many away games as possible. not a fan.

going into this season i just assumed it would be the clash jumper of last resort and we'd maybe see it twice for the whole season. i wasn't expecting them to go full late 90s-early 2000s away jumper with it, wearing it in as many away games as possible. not a fan.
Really shows the state of the club on and off the field

Remove this Banner Ad

Back