Preview Round 17, 2022: St.Kilda v Fremantle - Marvel Stadium, Saturday 9th July, 7:25PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 32 59.3%
  • Dockers

Votes: 22 40.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've named 6 defenders and an interchange consisting of NWM, Windhager, Butler and Wood.
I haven't been paying much attention this year. I'm guessing Hill gets pushed back when NWM or Wood comes on?
Have Jones or Billings spent some time back?
How do they normally rotate the back six?
Speaking from experience, defenders are tough, we don’t need to be rotated. 😉

Emmy Awards Thank You GIF by Emmys
I have mixed feelings
Stoked to make the team starting on the ground...but gets a norf player comparison

The only one of those results that is remotely possible is our one. North couldn't beat a pissed-up contingent of posters from this board atm, although I'd pay good money to watch that.

Here are my match-ups:

GEORGE Bailey Scott,
JOFFABOY Ben McKay,
SAINTS SPETEMBER Lachie Young

BIRD_MAN Luke McDonald
WINMAR2LOCKETT Aidan Corr,
AUSSUERULESRULES Charlie Lazzaro

LEWDOGS Tom Powell,
THE PUNTER Luke Davies-Uniacke,
NARKLES HELMET Hugh Greenwood

AUSTINNN Paul Curtis,
DARD BALL GET Nick Larkey,
GRINGO2011 Jaidyn Stephenson

POPPEDCORN Cameron Zurhaar,
JWIKKED Jack Ziebell,
DIEHARD SAINT Curtis Taylor

DR SPACEMAN Todd Goldstein,
CURSINGFIJIAN Jy Simpkin,
ST CICATRIZ Jed Anderson

Int
BARRELS Aiden Bonar,
MIKKA Callum Coleman-Jones,
RORS Phoenix Spicer,
TRIG. BRO Flynn Perez

Emg
MORDYSAINT Jack Mahony,
EPH. HOPE Josh Walker,
SCRAPPY DO Eddie Ford,
BRUTTHOUGH Kallan Dawson

Coach PLUGGER66 Noble

Richmond are sending a light on squad in against the Suns.

Dogs are better than they their ladder position looks and won't be an easy game. We seem to love to beat each other. I'm much more confident against Freo.
How could the dogs be better than their ladder position suggests at round 17?
They have heaps of players who put in soft efforts across games. For a lot of them their performance is dependant on their opponents willingness.
It's totally up to us if we beat them.

The only one of those results that is remotely possible is our one. North couldn't beat a pissed-up contingent of posters from this board atm, although I'd pay good money to watch that.

Here are my match-ups:

GEORGE Bailey Scott,
JOFFABOY Ben McKay,
SAINTS SPETEMBER Lachie Young

BIRD_MAN Luke McDonald
WINMAR2LOCKETT Aidan Corr,
AUSSUERULESRULES Charlie Lazzaro

LEWDOGS Tom Powell,
THE PUNTER Luke Davies-Uniacke,
NARKLES HELMET Hugh Greenwood

AUSTINNN Paul Curtis,
DARD BALL GET Nick Larkey,
GRINGO2011 Jaidyn Stephenson

POPPEDCORN Cameron Zurhaar,
JWIKKED Jack Ziebell,
DIEHARD SAINT Curtis Taylor

DR SPACEMAN Todd Goldstein,
CURSINGFIJIAN Jy Simpkin,
ST CICATRIZ Jed Anderson

Int
BARRELS Aiden Bonar,
MIKKA Callum Coleman-Jones,
RORS Phoenix Spicer,
TRIG. BRO Flynn Perez

Emg
MORDYSAINT Jack Mahony,
EPH. HOPE Josh Walker,
SCRAPPY DO Eddie Ford,
BRUTTHOUGH Kallan Dawson

Coach PLUGGER66 Noble
Mate you missed me, the most obvious one. AirWinmar on the wing. I actually model my game on the great man, we play a similar style except I'm shorter, slower, less fit even at his current age, worse skills and I'm way more outside🤣 I'd probably get the job done on Polec tho

Mate you missed me, the most obvious one. AirWinmar on the wing. I actually model my game on the great man, we play a similar style except I'm shorter, slower, less fit even at his current age, worse skills and I'm way more outside I'd probably get the job done on Polec tho
We're keeping you fresh for the finals, Flash. Focus on your conditioning

They have heaps of players who put in soft efforts across games. For a lot of them their performance is dependant on their opponents willingness.

Because they made the GF last year and have a heap of star players. I guess we are guaranteed a win if your system works. Should ask the AFL if we can just bank the points.

And the umpires, bulldogs have the most frees for in the competition.

They should just ask to be moved up the ladder due to making the grand final and having heaps of star players.

Should ask to take away Melbourne's premiership because they missed finals the year before. A good side can play s**t and a s**t side can win games. Bulldogs would have to be one of the most underachieving sides this year, only GWS even in contention. They have gone from a premiership to unlikely to play finals in a year. Often it's psychological. Hopefully it lasts years.

Should ask to take away Melbourne's premiership because they missed finals the year before. A good side can play s**t and a s**t side can win games. Bulldogs would have to be one of the most underachieving sides this year, only GWS even in contention. They have gone from a premiership to unlikely to play finals in a year. Often it's psychological. Hopefully it lasts years.
So why don't we just go on what the ladder for this season tells us? They're pretty soft at it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So why don't we just go on what the ladder for this season tells us? They're pretty soft at it.

They are really uneven, their best is really high scoring and fast. Their worst is tonight -defensive mess s**t.

We'll see next week I guess.

I agree that Howard should not do the kicking after a behind Neither should Sincs. WOULD RATHER SEE Sincs making leads further up the field. Perhaps the ball should be given to Wanganeen -Milera to get it out of the 50 metre arc.
Sinclair should take 100 % of our kick ins.

Can we make a deal for tomorrow and not cr*p on Joyce if he makes a mistake? He's got a job to do, and he's more than earned a decent crack at it. Some people are pretty quick to sink the boot in. Let's back him.

We have this exact system on the roads.

New drivers are forced to display L plates so everyone cuts them some slack.

Sure, joyce is mature age- but a late starter to footy and has a grand total of 12 senior games to his name.

So yeah, he's still on his L plates (or at best a new P plater) and we should judge him accordingly.

Have no clue which Saints will turn up still which isn’t great but hopefully we turned a corner last week.

Last year after beating Tigers and Lions away I thought we’d turned a corner only to be brought back to earth against Port in a rare home game against them.

This game could be a similar let-down tomorrow but if we are any good, we just have to find a way to get the 4 points.

Taberner Mundy and Fyfe come into the dockers team we played earlier in the season. We gain Ryder and lose Hayes (fairly big loss tbh). Really line ball game in my opinion if both teams show up

The game earlier in the season was in Perth, but this weeks game is in Melbourne. That alone makes Freo 5 goals worse off than earlier in the year.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back