Preview Round 17, 2022: St.Kilda v Fremantle - Marvel Stadium, Saturday 9th July, 7:25PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 32 59.3%
  • Dockers

Votes: 22 40.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winnable game. In fact our next four are (Dockers, Bulldogs, Eagles, Hawks). So we just need to tick them off as we go. Simple - win them all and we play finals. Starts on Saturday night, finally back in some decent form against a side we've beaten already this year.

I'd leave Highmore in for Clark. He's easily at the standard and he can play tall or small. 12 touches in half a game. Isn't a cumbersome tall that wrecks the structure. Joyce for Howard. If McKenzie is back I'd probably have Wood go back out.
Yeah definitely Highmore for Clark for mine, unless Freo have multiple small threats up forward, in which case Paton a possibility instead. Would be super-keen to keep Tom in tho.

Joyce for Howard.

The Mac won’t have played for a month by next week tho, so he may have to come back via Sandy. 50-50 call that one. Wood seemed to play more forward last night than previously this year, so it may come down to roles.

Yeah definitely Highmore for Clark for mine, unless Freo have multiple small threats up forward, in which case Paton a possibility instead. Would be super-keen to keep Tom in tho.

Joyce for Howard.

The Mac won’t have played for a month by next week tho, so he may have to come back via Sandy. 50-50 call that one. Wood seemed to play more forward last night than previously this year, so it may come down to roles.
That's pretty much the same as saying Gary Ablett should come back through the VFL

Gutted about Howard.

The next 2 weeks are almost must wins.

Land of the giants next week and then Naughton ffs.
Joyce gets his opportunity I guess.
Far from ideal though.

Those on here giving him plenty are going to find out just how much we need him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Howard is a huge loss but we have already beaten Fremantle this year without him. We can do it again.
We can indeed. They didn’t have 198cm Taberner last time though, so they’ll be more of a handful this time, if they have both him and Lobb up there.

Big chance for Darragh to show what he’s got.

Ok so Howard and Clark obviously out. Highmore and wood the only others who could be. Joyce in if freo have to many key talls otherwise no. No idea for Clark unless McKenzie or owens can get up. If they don’t I suppose it’s long which isn’t a great option. All of a sudden a lot of players missing. Tough game. Have them slight favourites but they obviously haven’t played yet. It’s all about paddy and Marshall versus darcy and lobb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back