Preview Round 17, 2022: St.Kilda v Fremantle - Marvel Stadium, Saturday 9th July, 7:25PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 32 59.3%
  • Dockers

Votes: 22 40.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 goal, two from other players, 3 goals and 3 goals, is that all you have? Where is the five goal haul? If you are going to make up hypotheticals Lewis kicked two of his three in junk time.
You can make anything up to suit your argument. Fact is he has been beaten maybe 3 times in games as the main stopper. All your if and buts and others help out etc etc etc doesn't change the simple fact. But carry on you are showing your hatred of a player who may not be the best stopper in the comp but the best stopper at the club. You are starting to make yourself look like a zealot.

Word of advice, don't make bold predictions about players signing to a club until it officially happens. Example, I was PM'ed two weeks ago that Ratts had signed a two year deal. I believe this person as they have form, but I wouldn't put it out there until it is announced.
Anyway Howard is not playing this week, lets hope Joyce goes well and you can say I told you so, it means we have probably won, and that is more important to me than some silly disagreement on the internet.
Lol, he can say whatever he wants with the info he receives mate, that's the point - it's a footy forum for campaigners to discuss opinions and stuff we've heard. He's not Mitch Cleary, it may not end up being true. Just part of the discussion. Jeez you take this whole thing seriously hey.

The only one of those results that is remotely possible is our one. North couldn't beat a pissed-up contingent of posters from this board atm, although I'd pay good money to watch that.

Here are my match-ups:

GEORGE Bailey Scott,
JOFFABOY Ben McKay,
SAINTS SPETEMBER Lachie Young

BIRD_MAN Luke McDonald
WINMAR2LOCKETT Aidan Corr,
AUSSUERULESRULES Charlie Lazzaro

LEWDOGS Tom Powell,
THE PUNTER Luke Davies-Uniacke,
NARKLES HELMET Hugh Greenwood

AUSTINNN Paul Curtis,
DARD BALL GET Nick Larkey,
GRINGO2011 Jaidyn Stephenson

POPPEDCORN Cameron Zurhaar,
JWIKKED Jack Ziebell,
DIEHARD SAINT Curtis Taylor

DR SPACEMAN Todd Goldstein,
CURSINGFIJIAN Jy Simpkin,
ST CICATRIZ Jed Anderson

Int
BARRELS Aiden Bonar,
MIKKA Callum Coleman-Jones,
RORS Phoenix Spicer,
TRIG. BRO Flynn Perez

Emg
MORDYSAINT Jack Mahony,
EPH. HOPE Josh Walker,
SCRAPPY DO Eddie Ford,
BRUTTHOUGH Kallan Dawson

Coach PLUGGER66 Noble
I really don't think Trig has enough form to deserve a spot right at the moment. He's more of your Dan Hannebery type unit if I'm being honest.

The only one of those results that is remotely possible is our one. North couldn't beat a pissed-up contingent of posters from this board atm, although I'd pay good money to watch that.

Here are my match-ups:

GEORGE Bailey Scott,
JOFFABOY Ben McKay,
SAINTS SPETEMBER Lachie Young

BIRD_MAN Luke McDonald
WINMAR2LOCKETT Aidan Corr,
AUSSUERULESRULES Charlie Lazzaro

LEWDOGS Tom Powell,
THE PUNTER Luke Davies-Uniacke,
NARKLES HELMET Hugh Greenwood

AUSTINNN Paul Curtis,
DARD BALL GET Nick Larkey,
GRINGO2011 Jaidyn Stephenson

POPPEDCORN Cameron Zurhaar,
JWIKKED Jack Ziebell,
DIEHARD SAINT Curtis Taylor

DR SPACEMAN Todd Goldstein,
CURSINGFIJIAN Jy Simpkin,
ST CICATRIZ Jed Anderson

Int
BARRELS Aiden Bonar,
MIKKA Callum Coleman-Jones,
RORS Phoenix Spicer,
TRIG. BRO Flynn Perez

Emg
MORDYSAINT Jack Mahony,
EPH. HOPE Josh Walker,
SCRAPPY DO Eddie Ford,
BRUTTHOUGH Kallan Dawson

Coach PLUGGER66 Noble
Lachie Young has me well covered for height, if someone can bring the ball to ground i reckon i could be down there before him, splash my whisky into his eyes, a subtle elbow to the groin, get up with the ball and take a desperate shot towards the goals.

Couldn't be worse than one of Billings set shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back