Game Day Round 17, 2023 - Brisbane Lions vs. West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're taking percentage and hopefully a clean bill of health from this game along with seeing Jack Gunston show a lot better agility and running capacity.

Besides that, I think it's safe to say Madden will not make it at AFL level.

Looking for more than that in a game where the question was always 'how much' as opposed to 'who will win' is just asking for disappointment.

What's annoyed me most this season is the lack of competiveness in the air from our forwards. Every week opposition can just kill our inside 50s. We win by the huge quantity of inside 50s we can generate but gee... it's a stat that is deceiving when most of those inside 50s are double ups from lack of ability to lock inside 50.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gunston is the only forward who has looked likely today. Hoping the rest are just saving it for next week.

Always happen to be proven wrong. Jack’s done enough today to warrant a spot next week.

Huge game though as it was the massive MCG and lack of defensive efforts that saw him dropped. So will be a good tester.

Im not being anymore negative than others, but I get called toxic.

I won't cop that from anyone.

He’s already recanted his comment. I would try to chill and just enjoy Gunston kicking an absolute bag.

We’re probably top 4 and probably aren’t good enough to snag top 2 at this stage. Just enjoy the of the season before finals without worrying too much at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back