Preview Round 17 changes v Pies Saturday 1:45 @mcg ( Nobles farewell game?)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

comes back into the ones in a week or two.
The absolute f*cking scenes on here if jhf plays a second game in the vfl.

Seriously ive called wellfare checks for far less than what ive seen here.

Danj put out the call to go to our game last week and the same call for this week is appropriate.

I have an unusual reason to miss the Pies this week.

A mate of mine (Pete)will be live commentating the Port Douglas game steamed on Cutch (or something similar) so I am actually watching a game to listen to the commentator. He has done a lot of work learning the players and he has a great radio voice so I will have our game on the big screen (85 inches) but will be glued to the Port Douglas game on the computer. He is up there on holidays, lucky bugger.

Might swap them now I think about it.

Go North , Port Douglas and Pete.

Danj put out the call to go to our game last week and the same call for this week is appropriate.

I have an unusual reason to miss the Pies this week.

A mate of mine (Pete)will be live commentating the Port Douglas game steamed on Cutch (or something similar) so I am actually watching a game to listen to the commentator. He has done a lot of work learning the players and he has a great radio voice so I will have our game on the big screen (85 inches) but will be glued to the Port Douglas game on the computer. He is up there on holidays, lucky bugger.

Might swap them now I think about it.

Go North , Port Douglas and Pete.
Mate we all do our best to support the boys otherwise why are we North? Sometimes other things take priority. Hope Pete has a great call and my kids don’t get hypothermia at the G 🤣 Go North!

I don't bet, but just saw that we are 57.5 points at the line. LOL! When's the last time a team has started that far behind the line.
Tend to agree at the G.

Head to head Collingwood are paying 1.02 but North 1.90 at the line where it could potentially be cold and wet and I think De Goey is an out?

Looks like there might be a fair amount of ppl going.

My dads general admission tickets from his Collingwood membership have been exhausted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back