Preview Round 17 changes v Pies Saturday 1:45 @mcg ( Nobles farewell game?)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goldy probably gave him a corky in the shoulder. Typical , we sign a player then put him out to pasture .
Yeah would have rather CJ replace goldy so we focus on our future combo

Out: Mahony, atu, hall, turner and xerri
In: TT, Perez, Goater, Ziebell and CJ

Ford maybe also for spicer

JHF not coming in this week is a dead set joke tho

Ok review

Out:
X
Turner
Hall
Atu

In:
Goater
CCJ
Scott
JZ

I guess

Find it very hard to hear the club line being towed by every single person who fronts the media and we're asked to believe it.

To throw in a Paganism: They're pissing on our backs and telling us its raining.

You can't keep hanging your hat on that Sydney game, that was ages ago and hasn't been replicated anywhere close since. Wasn't even a win either.

Xerri has been carrying a shoulder issue in recent weeks, with the club deciding he will undergo surgery next Monday.

Gee, how convenient they played him through that until CCJ was knocking loudly on the door.
******* hell.

This might open the door for JHF to play.
Get ducking mahony out and the Horne dog in. FFS!

CCJ in for xerri… don’t wanna see blokes injured obvs but whatever it takes to get the big hyphen in.

What else? Turner is definitely out yeah? I haven’t been keeping up to date but I assume that was a concussion last week?
Again, don’t wanna see blokes injured, but whatever it takes!
Who comes in? Gimme the goat, Ford, Perez. One of them, all of them?

Just do something!

I want Ford and CCJ in above all others. Ford in particular needs some game time to get his game moving as he is exactly what we need across HF.
Now that Xerris is out l think you will get your wish....

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saturday, July 9​

Collingwood v North Melbourne at the MCG, 1.45pm AEST

COLLINGWOOD

In:
J.Howe
Out: D.Moore (knee), I.Chugg (Medi-Sub)

Last week's sub: I.Chugg (unused)

NORTH MELBOURNE

In:
B.Scott, J.Ziebell, A.Bonar, C.Coleman-Jones, F.Perez
Out: J.Mahony (omitted), A.Bosenavulagi (omitted), J.Walker (omitted), K.Turner (concussion), A.Hall (quad), T.Xerri (shoulder)

Last week's sub: P.Spicer (replaced A.Hall)

Walker stiff

Not thrilled about bailey Scott being back either

Get me JHF and TT next week

Find it very hard to hear the club line being towed by every single person who fronts the media and we're asked to believe it.

To throw in a Paganism: They're pissing on our backs and telling us its raining.

You can't keep hanging your hat on that Sydney game, that was ages ago and hasn't been replicated anywhere close since. Wasn't even a win either.
They've been selling snake oil for a while and it's only when people stop buying it that they might stop selling it.

FMD - we've conceded 70 + inside 50s a game for months, ball has lived in our backline. Walker's been one of a few who've stopped losses going from 50 to 85 points with his strength in aerial contests. Pretty sure you drop any number of guys responsible for letting the ball in there so often before him.

FMD - we've conceded 70 + inside 50s a game for months, ball has lived in our backline. Walker's been one of a few who've stopped losses going from 50 to 85 points with his strength in aerial contests. Pretty sure you drop any number of guys responsible for letting the ball in there so often before him.
I don't rate the bloke long term but he's elite for 1-1 contests this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back