Prediction Round 17: Changes Vs Hawks + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its often said we play 7 defenders. There's probably no lockdown defender other than the 2 keys, but there's a bit of rebound your defenders will have to stop with Wilson, Walker, Aish and Tucker.

Ryan probably zones off - depends how the ball comes in and how often you can keep your 2nd ruck up forward - and I guess it also depends who dominates the rucks - if Darcy can dominate Ceglar it might mean more rucking for McEvoy. (Don't know whether you think Ceglar is as much of a threat inside forward 50m as McEvoy might be).
Ceglar can take a good grab but shocking set shot and doesnt do aswell fwd as Macca. Our fwds in Brockman,Breust,Moore i feel can cover some of the rebound due to the fact all 3 are dangerous aswell. I think it depends on the rebound and if you can stop CJ, Scrimshaw and those sorts.

There’s been no build up at all compared to last week. It feels weird that we’re even playing in a few hours.

But in terms of finals hopes, this game is probably more important since you can shut the door if we lose today. Need a slither of belief heading into Thursday night.

I think we bounce back by a few goals.

Calling BASTYY if you're still going to the game, time to don your Purple People Power cape and be the 23rd player who gets us across the line!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back