Status
Not open for further replies.

StingBitten

The Midland Steal
May 31, 2012
Bayswater
AFL Club
Fremantle
I'm a Walters worshipper but he needs to be dropped.

Need to get Young and Hughes back into the team.

I know for a fact Hamling could probably play tomorrow and he's a key part of the backlkne, they're just focusing on his long-term future.

In my view he needs to play.

Bugger we've got to draft some serious talent. Never should of rid ourselves of De Boer.

Belnakor

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 10, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Wouldn't call Henry a moron. I think he needs to keep playing and learning at this level. Does needs a bit of a kick in the ass though!

On Pixel 4a using BigFooty.com mobile app

henrys tank is his biggest problem. That’s a good problem to have it can be improved with effort and work. He gets to the right spots enough and can read the play.

yes he makes some howlers and looks s**t towards the end of games. But he is as raw as.

heypenny

Club Legend
Oct 10, 2006
London
AFL Club
Fremantle
Colyer has to go. Although he’s had a solid season he hasn’t been good enough the last couple of weeks and he’s 29. We need to look to the future.

Out: Colyer In: Crowden or Western

Keep Walker in the team - he’ll continue to grow.

Tucker and Bewley are on thin ice. I really don’t rate Tucker but know a lot of people on this board do.

freo1997

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 6, 2011
munster
AFL Club
Fremantle
As others have said who cares. The season is done..we'll finish 11th or something and stuck in no mans land for another year.

Fwiw Bewley isn't up to it.
Tucker has gone backwards since returning.
Walters needs a dropping.

But really who cares.

Nodgey

Premiership Player
Aug 14, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SDFC, Liverpool, Scorchers
Not a big fan of Hughes, but a few times I found myself thinking “Hughes wouldn’t have lost that contest…”. So Hughes for Walker.

I’m convinced Sonny is playing injured. So Walters ‘managed’ for Crowden.

Taberner was a big out tonight. Wouldn’t have been outmuscled by Weitering like Lobb was a few times.

Purple_Turtle

Stockholm Syndrome
Oct 12, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
South Fremantle, Hull City
Young for Bewley, and move Tucker back to the midfield. Depending on fitness and injuries maybe Valente could get a run at it for Fyfe?

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
As others have said who cares. The season is done..we'll finish 11th or something and stuck in no mans land for another year.

Fwiw Bewley isn't up to it.
Tucker has gone backwards since returning.
Walters needs a dropping.

But really who cares.
Yep. We ll keep playing Tucker for some unbeknownst reason.
Think Aish into the wing, and Bewley goes out for Hughes

mattis117

Premium Platinum
Aug 20, 2010
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Manchester City
Walker has had his three game run, he has huge potential and has shown he will be a player, but not quite yet. Undoes his good work with brain fades.

Out: Walker, Tucker, Colyer
In: Young, Hughes, someone.

We're still a couple of pieces short of a full puzzle this year. Consistently struggle against teams that have dominant key backs.

Square Peg

Cancelled
Fremantle Poster of the Year Fremantle Board Tipping Champion
Jul 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Bewley needs to go in the Giro, Thomas and Banfield basket - delistings in waiting. He has to be first dropped.
I'd make wholesale changes if I could get away with it to be honest. The season is done. I can't see us beating the hawks the same as I couldn't see us winning tonight. Young must play next week. Keep Walker, keep Henry. Valente at a minimum needs a run at it for a couple of games so we can see what he's got. I'd play Meek just to keep him interested to stay on the list - put Darcy forward more as I seem to have been saying for ages. I' know we need to keep the likes of Colyer, Mundy, Walters and Lobb playing to teach the young blokes, but I'd "rest" as many of them as I could for the rest of the year and still make the games valuable for the new breed coming through.

In Meek, Valente, Young (as a minimum)
Out Bewley and .....

Puregold

All Australian
Jul 29, 2009
Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
South Fremantle
Waited until the melts were done with (hopefully)
Game was ok tonight. Bit of a sliding doors game - we get to play at home, kick straight or get the rub of the umpires and we win.
Bewley and Colyer very poor tonight - back to WAFL fin my eyes
Walters has been below par this year and continued today - but you keep him in because what he does wins you games. his 1% were important today.
Walker played a good 3rd game - keep him in until young demands his place.

Bewley and Colyer for Hughes and western

Feb 11, 2011
pakenham
AFL Club
Fremantle
Conca not playing still confuses me.. mightn’t be the best kick, but at least he’s accountable and can defend
The issue with Conca and would add Hughes as well as they defend extremely well but they stuff and cause turnover goals.

Depending on the structure of defense but Pearce isn't great with ball, Logue is ok, and Walker is young.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back