VFL Round 17 - Collingwood vs North Ballarat at Victoria Park (Pies WON 128-41, Borthwick kicked 5!)

Remove this Banner Ad

This thread is a funny read ...

Broomhead snaps over his shoulder, goal.

Mayne comes to the bench, goal.

Wind is blowing to the Lulie St end, goal.

Rivers goes to the toilet, goal.

TradeDraft buys a cup of chips, goal.

Maggie5 serves the grandkids some snags from the BBQ, goal.

Vicky Park tut tuts at Borthwick's hairdo, goal.
Post needs more goals.

First score to NB at the Sherrin Stand the end, a behind.

End to end, Kirby spills the mark in the goal square, ball falls into the post.

On Vicky Park what do you make of Lynch's head band?

As I type Lynch eventually gets the ball to Howe, after waxing back and worth with a teammate. Howe marks on the wing, 50m penalty, goal.

I'm not there today barrackers, in fact I've just arrived back in Melbourne, am literally on way home from airport. I will investigate if Lynch has transgressed. I sincerely hope it's not a McEnroe 1970s tennis-style head band.

Sounds like the Pies are having a picnic, but that NB have done their homework on KK. Good learning experience for him, on his way to superstardom.

I'm not there today barrackers, in fact I've just arrived back in Melbourne, am literally on way home from airport. I will investigate if Lynch has transgressed. I sincerely hope it's not a McEnroe 1970s tennis-style head band.

Sounds like the Pies are having a picnic, but that NB have done their homework on KK. Good learning experience for him, on his way to superstardom.
The headband is just a thin black number. A big win looks likely, we're currently up by 79.

Williamstown have just taken the lead over Werribee (36-32 in the 2nd quarter). We do need Werribee to lose to make this a very big day for the VFL side.

Three Quarter Time.

Collingwood 16.11.107
North Ballarat 3.3.21

GOALS - Broomhead 3, Borthwick 3, Keeffe 2, Blair 2, White 2, Howe, Kirby, Hellier, Kelly

Ramsay towards a teammate, rushed behind.

NB turnover the footy, 'pies kick inside 50 finds Hellier, unselfishly passes to Broomhead. Goals as the three quarter time siren sounds.

Coll 16.11 107
NB 3.3 21

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Broomhead dinky 1m kick from a ball up finds Borthwick long from 50 Kirby unselfishly doesn't run into it, Borthwick gets his fourth

Last edited:
Pies transition from defence, half forward flank Kirby handballs, smothered goes again handballs to Keeffe, kicks to a leading Borthwick. Converts for his 5th!

120 plays 28

Boundary throw in our forward pocket, Sier flicks the loose footy over to Lane, quick reply pies.

19.14 128
5.4 34

Last edited:
Pies transition from defence, half forward flank Kirby handballs, smothered goes again handballs to Keeffe, kicks to a leading Borthwick. Converts for his 5th!

120 plays 28
Hahahah they're putting so much work in to Kirby that Borthwick is just doing whatever he likes.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back