Round 17 Discussion and Venting: A.K.A. - Rookie Devastation

Remove this Banner Ad

Quaynor gets 48... haha week over before it even started. Hurn is useless aswell

408/4. Good grundy and trel, huge finish crisp. Only slight disappointment was Quaynors rubbish 2nd half-35 pt second qtr had me excited but 10 pt second half hurt. Would have been nice to earn a few extra $$s but no more rooks on field for weekend so away we go...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crisp's recovery for his owners was just incredible. Fantasy aside, that is legitimately the best game of footy I've seen this year, barring the Carlton win over Freo. Phenomenal finish.

Also, that De Goey turn in the middle and then the banana goal from a standing start 30 seconds later, poetry.

Gaff you're a hack, and can't do the hard stuff. Treloar you can't kick and Grundy you are a beast.

354/3

540/5, Hurn the only disappointment.

Same score here, we must have had the same players. Hurn was disappointing but at least 77 wasn’t the end of the world. Happy with the others although Gaff wasted an excellent 3 quarter time score.

Dreading the week where I make my final mid upgrade and turn Brayspud into an actual premo. I'll have to choose between Rocky, Treloar, Yeo, Duncan, Neale. Only I can pick the spud from that bunch. The last time I had a chance to bring in an uber premo I got Gaff and Taranto...both mediocre spuds.

Can't afford to worry about that now because I have many spuds coming up this week. Even though all actual rookies are off field, still have Brayspud, Guthrie and Hack Jones as major worries. Plus no fwd bench E when Boak is a late out again. I can see it now, Boak late out and Atkins gets 80+, the week I trade Atkins and sacrifice my fwd cover.

pretty stoked with hurns 77. I feel like I'm the only one saying that he is a low eighties sort of guy.
he was tagged tonight...any other defender would have got 50 but he takes every kick in and always plays on, so he never totally spuds up. You can expect 90+ for the rest of the year with the easier draw. Give me Hurn over Guthrie anyday

he was tagged tonight...any other defender would have got 50 but he takes every kick in and always plays on, so he never totally spuds up. You can expect 90+ for the rest of the year with the easier draw. Give me Hurn over Guthrie anyday

he actually played on less than half the time tonight. I think hurn is marginally better than guthrie. the last time hurn got 100 was 2 months ago. I'm trading him before brodie smith.

he actually played on less than half the time tonight. I think hurn is marginally better than guthrie. the last time hurn got 100 was 2 months ago. I'm trading him before brodie smith.
Trading Hurn is a bad move.

Trading Hurn when you still have B Smith is a real bad move.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back