Round 17 Discussion (Dedicated to vanders)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just checked my history from last year which was my best finish of 1748.

I wanted to find out if 2611SC points is my biggest score ever.

Well it turns out I equalled my best score of 2611... thats some ****ing random s**t right there SC Gods....

What you couldn't give me 1 SC point? Also turns out my second best ever is 2610SC points.:drunk:

Checked mine after reading your post and the 2617 I scored yesterday is my highest ever score. (Only just scraped over 2600+ 2 times previously) Yesterdays score didn't even feel special because 1300+ other teams also went 2600+ Next time I climb that scoring mountain I want it to be on a week that every other campaigner is scoring 2200. 🌈

Checked mine after reading your post and the 2617 I scored yesterday is my highest ever score. (Only just scraped over 2600+ 2 times previously) Yesterdays score didn't even feel special because 1300+ other teams also went 2600+ Next time I climb that scoring mountain I want it to be on a week that every other campaigner is scoring 2200. 🌈
What position are you in overall?

Yeah that score on a weak round would give you some nice leverage against teams.

3 times for me too over 2610SC points, but the first 2 were 600 and 9K round finishes...this last one was 915 round position.

The 600 finish is coincidentally round 17 last year too.

Back inside the top1k at 670th. I might be half a chance to beat last years career high 558th after all. Wish I had more than 2 trades though. What rank are you now?

View attachment 709326
1274 which, after looking up the history, is my highest ever position in the years been playing.

Like you though only 2 trades which may stop me in my bid for a top 1k ranking

1274 which, after looking up the history, is my highest ever position in the years been playing.

Like you though only 2 trades which may stop me in my bid for a top 1k ranking

As tempting as it is to try and improve my team with the final 2 trades they are the only thing we have to prevent an expected ranking slide at some point over the last 6 rounds. The real carnage is still to come and a lot of people are going to wish they didn't blow their last few trades upgrading that un-injured weakest link.

As tempting as it is to try and improve my team with the final 2 trades they are the only thing we have to prevent an expected ranking slide at some point over the last 6 rounds. The real carnage is still to come and a lot of people are going to wish they didn't blow their last few trades upgrading that un-injured weakest link.

I have 6 trades left and even I'm thinking this way. It feels wrong because I really should be upgrading M8 Stack this week!

There’d be a number of people top 1000 I imagine who would be very vulnerable with nil trades remaining

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have any trades left Vast?

It’s likely there are some in the top 1k just hanging on and who may collapse last few weeks

2 left .have to trade cogs but could end up using both depending on selection. Needed luck to get there anyway

But i was gonna turn cogs into punchable and garner into gleeson....

2451 and slipped 286 places to 5808 overall. Luckily won my cash league matchup thanks to the unfortunate Coniglio injury. Brayshaw and Dunkley (i don't know why i don't have him) tried their best to make me lose but the rest of my team, with the exception of Sicily, performed very admirably.

EDIT: I think I'll bench Brayshaw for Rowbottom this round. If i do that i bet Brayshaw will pull a 100 out of his ass but i won't care too much, its time i send that *er a message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back