Round 17 Discussion (Dedicated to vanders)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well, since I've never nominated anyone, I'll have my turn to choose and dedicate this weeks thread to vanders who's been a solid contributor for the last 2 years since I've been here. Here's to her!

lol I'm so gonna outscore vanders now with two donuts and Hurn straight up perma Captain :p:cool:

My team is going to fault it up now, thanks mr kenty in charge :moustache:
Ohhh hi vanders enjoy your bottom feeder rank and ten league losses :moustache:

If my super POD new recruit Jy Simpkin spuds it up this week I know who to blame :think:
Looked at him but have too many issues with my defence. Might be a good starting POD next year. Should have DPP but play midfield.

If my super POD new recruit Jy Simpkin spuds it up this week I know who to blame :think:

UJ-S18usujE7KiCSwv0Fs-asg2oyt323l6UmYRPlvS3VjtfwMum9QVi7N75A3qSe9wttYElVUySKEN5Hbmz0bRPTvFOSbfN3PGg1i8s=w400-h311-nc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fu** that. Doesnt deserve the honour. Give it to a regular!!!

Yo Judd_Magic u had thread dedication yet? Well u about to. In honour of running out of trades and being one the all time great supercoachers that ever supercoached. Pioneer, visionary and all round super dude and connoisseur of Roobies we salute you!!!!!

Yy07m6Gpnp7lvC61set54DTZ2OymQYZGGXK8rygx_hbjUE2OrCQ72fPxr9QvI4VYcuefqTwK1BSlXxDcF_TfhHVlzUS3tNf3fl2HdaC4iHIX=w270-h152-nc

Andrew Birch Jiska

Cheers man, I'm tearing up. 😭

Had a dedication thread last year though and kinda had one this year in dedication of the Roughy out, in move. :moustache:

I will never say no to another dedication though at some point.

I'm just a pioneering sc campaigner trying to make the game open to new and bizarre trading. 😄

At work and missing tonight’s game. I’m salty AF.

Hurn Grundy Pendles (IQ) tanite.

Pies upset win. Enjoy your evening Kentlemen!

Cheers man, I'm tearing up. 😭

Had a dedication thread last year though and kinda had one this year in dedication of the Roughy out, in move. :moustache:

I will never say no to another dedication though at some point.

I'm just a pioneering sc campaigner trying to make the game open to new and bizarre trading. 😄
Post more Ruby kenty and we’ll erect a statue of you outside BF HQ instead :moustache:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back