Round 17 Discussion (Dedicated to vanders)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
:(
So sorry to hear that! Wishing you, them and their family all the very best.
Hold strong - he/she may have a long road ahead but having you by their side will make a huge difference.

If you need to chat separately please PM at any time!
Cheers mate, much appreciated might just take you up on the chat. He’s such a great mate and it’s really s**t he has to go through all this again. Thanks for the caring words

Thnx mate, he’s already had a anyurism and now this is his third stroke,he’s only 41 the world can be so cruel I’m devastated
Too true.

This board is here for you bruva & I'm always open to a PM if you feel the need.

Jun 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Too true.

This board is here for you bruva & I'm always open to a PM if you feel the need.
Cheers mate I might just take you up on that, waiting on scans to find out exactly what’s happening but no doubt I think I will need a chat to deal with this. Thank you for your support much appreciated

Hey guys Grundy vc tonight and hurn only don’t know what it ended up but don’t think I will be worrying aboutsupercoach for the rest of the year. My best mate just had a stroke and think I will be gone for the rest of the year so good luck to the rest of you whohave any chance of winning. I’m just shattered such sad day :(
I’m sorry to hear that bud. Best wishes to your mate and all around him.

Thnx mate, he’s already had a anyurism and now this is his third stroke,he’s only 41 the world can be so cruel I’m devastated
It really puts things in perspective when we’re hit with life changing events. With great will and support, there’s always hope.

My primary school friend, Terry Mitropoulos achieved the unbelievable. I’ll link his story to give you a lift mate.

A decade on, he’s now preparing to walk from Adelaide > Melbourne (August 17) to raise charity for mental health.

Jun 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I’m sorry to hear that bud. Best wishes to your mate and all around him.

It really puts things in perspective when we’re hit with life changing events. With great will and support, there’s always hope.

My primary school friend, Terry Mitropoulos achieved the unbelievable. I’ll link his story to give you a lift mate.

A decade on, he’s now preparing to walk from Adelaide > Melbourne (August 17) to raise charity for mental health.

Thank you mate, that’s amazing. My wife and myself are so close with our mate we are inconsolable but this gives us so much hope. Thank you very much it’s very much appreciated

Thank you mate, that’s amazing. My wife and myself are so close with our mate we are inconsolable but this gives us so much hope. Thank you very much it’s very much appreciated
He’s an inspiration no doubt. Anything is possible bud and I wish you all the best. Chin up brother.

Anyone holding onto to J. Kelly
I've got no choice. Zero trades and Logue at D6.

80608799ac62cd157d6df87e1c221cbe.gif

Mar 12, 2006
Earth
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Denver Broncos, PHX Suns, Mariners
Crisp over Hurn looking amazing now, patient long game pays off

I reversed and traded in Houli last minute because someone here said Ryan might be out this week... cmon Bashya ton up

I traded Whitfield for Houli back when Whitfield got hurt and he’s been a spud ever since. Good luck!

Aishole

Premiership Player
Oct 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
5/512, can’t complain. Was looking at a pretty average night at 3Qtr time, thank god Crispy is getting well deserved mass KOTD 😎 he was huge in the last Qtr though... looked to be playing some mid, could be a good finish to the year for Crisp owners.

Sherman41

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2006
Ballarat
AFL Club
Collingwood
Go pies!

Grundy VC- very happy with that.
Sheed - below par
Hurn- yuck, been disappointing in the last 5 games since I’ve had him.

Finally traded out Darling, wasn’t looking like a good trade early. Ha. Traded him to Ziebell.

Traded Walsh to Josh Kennedy (swans).

Team pretty much complete.

Feb 5, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chicago Blackhawks Melb Renegades
Another Gaff robbery last night, thankfully a cushioned blow thanks to amazing Mr Crisp and VC Grundy.

478/3 (c)

In all seriousness though, what happened with Gaff? I was watching at a pub with no sound on and he seemed to be getting touches at will. Was on 54 at half time from 19 touched if my memory served me correctly, then added another 13 in the second half for only 30 odd points???

Shoutout to SP Dependlebury. 119 points despite finger injury early in the game. :)

toxic Kadog

Was a great game
Another Gaff robbery last night, thankfully a cushioned blow thanks to amazing Mr Crisp and VC Grundy.

478/3 (c)

In all seriousness though, what happened with Gaff? I was watching at a pub with no sound on and he seemed to be getting touches at will. Was on 54 at half time from 19 touched if my memory served me correctly, then added another 13 in the second half for only 30 odd points???

Zero influence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back