Game Day Round 17 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why does Brayshaw start on the bench? Less tog in the first half than everyone except Serong. Acres only back a few weeks and he's good for 80+% Why is Brayshaw relegated when he's been their prime mover most of the year?

Fyfe going well as VC being outweighed by Simpkin and Serong serving up stinkers.

Longmuir is a SC killer, changes players roles to help their development.

It's like this bloke cares more about Freo than Supercoach.

Sort your priorities out mate,

First place on the leaderboard has pulled their team out

Fuggen beauty I'm now ranked 38,124!!

Is Watson still playing after quarter time or is that R.Gardner in disguise wearing a red wig?

I am royally FUUUU with Conigs/Shuey/Mozzie out. 😢

Prior to Conigs being dropped I had opted to have Schoey cover Shuey, and then upgrade Mozzie to a premo with $$ from a Draper > Rookie downgrade. But due to GWS being campaigners, I am stuck between a rock and a hard place.

I only have $20,800 in the bank, so money options are really to downgrade Mozzie > Coleman and upgrade Conigs > $541,800 MID.

1. My immediate thought is jumping on the McCluggage train, hoping he cleans up further with Berry out. Other options are Rocky/BCrouch etc.

2. Orrrr I grab GWS rookie Buckley instead of Coleman and upgrade Conigs > Lyon, hoping Buckley plays next week.

Keep in mind I have 1 trade left and will need to get Shuey out of my lineup with my last trade.

3. Orrrr do I gobble up a Mozzie doughnut and go Withers > Greaves (can loop in best score out of Greaves and Rivers), and upgrade Mozzie > Greene, with the view to upgrading Shuey next week?

Are any campaigners kind enough to help me? My season has well and truly gone to sh*te in classic 2020 style.

Many thanks! 🙏

Screen Shot 2020-09-12 at 3.25.31 pm.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is Brayshaw starting on the bench. He spent long enough there already.

Serong seems to be spending a lot of time on the bench too.

Hardly ever see him out there.

Like I said before, he was everywhere against Melbourne, now he's harder to spot than the Loch Ness Monster.

I am royally FUUUU with Conigs/Shuey/Mozzie out. 😢

Prior to Conigs being dropped I had opted to have Schoey cover Shuey, and then upgrade Mozzie to a premo with $$ from a Draper > Rookie downgrade. But due to GWS being campaigners, I am stuck between a rock and a hard place.

I only have $20,800 in the bank, so money options are really to downgrade Mozzie > Coleman and upgrade Conigs > $541,800 MID.

1. My immediate thought is jumping on the McCluggage train, hoping he cleans up further with Berry out. Other options are Rocky/BCrouch etc.

2. Orrrr I grab GWS rookie Buckley instead of Coleman and upgrade Conigs > Lyon, hoping Buckley plays next week.

Keep in mind I have 1 trade left and will need to get Shuey out of my lineup with my last trade.

3. Orrrr do I gobble up a Mozzie doughnut and go Withers > Greaves (can loop in best score out of Greaves and Rivers), and upgrade Mozzie > Greene, with the view to upgrading Shuey next week?

Are any campaigners kind enough to help me? My season has well and truly gone to sh*te in classic 2020 style.

Many thanks! 🙏

View attachment 959620
Draper to cheap ruck ....Cogs to Neale

Maximize your points

Thanks lad! 🙏

That was my plan initially, which isn't ideal as I face a 0 from Mozzie, it but would mean I have 1 trade to try and deal with Mozzie and Shuey next week?
And pray that Cavarra plays this week to cover Mossie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back