Archie Smith dropped .

c1eabc7b578227119557216b79d27765.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
I'm thinking 1 more week from Tuohy, then he gets benched for Hartlett/Witherden if I get another rubbish 60-70, Hodgey should've went 90+ last week, no clue what happened to him in the last quarter, hopefully he goes big this week though as he did last time against Geelong.

Greenwood vs Nank for F6 is my conundrum this week. Greenwood is on his 90-120 week, but he had last week off so is it a 50-60 instead? Nank was meh last week like most of his games since the GWS game with the Port game the outlier. Thinking Greenwood for ceiling.

Slipps

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
I'm thinking 1 more week from Tuohy, then he gets benched for Hartlett/Witherden if I get another rubbish 60-70, Hodgey should've went 90+ last week, no clue what happened to him in the last quarter, hopefully he goes big this week though as he did last time against Geelong.

Greenwood vs Nank for F6 is my conundrum this week. Greenwood is on his 90-120 week, but he had last week off so is it a 50-60 instead? Nank was meh last week like most of his games since the GWS game with the Port game the outlier. Thinking Greenwood for ceiling.

We copped it good last week including dt scores i wouldnt take last week as anything to go by

Slipps

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Ok so my choices this week i have narrowed down to...
Pendles
Murphy
Duncan
Ross
Or go cheaper to Jelwood and hope he doesnt cop any tags

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
We copped it good last week including dt scores i wouldnt take last week as anything to go by

Nank has been poor since GWS though

His range has been 61-80 in that period except for the 108. So yeah, thinking just F7 him this week and hope Greenwood busts something decent out.

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Ok so my choices this week i have narrowed down to...
Pendles
Murphy
Duncan
Ross
Or go cheaper to Jelwood and hope he doesnt cop any tags

Ross

Massive POD and never has a bad game (except R1). I'm probably starting with him next year, he's a gun.

Sep 24, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Phili Eagles + Sixers
I'd check what Grundy and Stef averages without Cox and Smith though ;)

Quite happy these two are rucking alone again

I'd check what Kreuzer has done since round 6... His ceiling is as good, he hasn't gone below 90 since 4, he hasn't gone below 100 since round 8, he's gone below 110 once since round 8 and he can score with Casbault as a second ruck. In my eyes he is the number 1 ruck this year with Grundy as number 2 (I have Kreuzer and Stef).

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
I'd check what Kreuzer has done since round 6... His ceiling is as good, he hasn't gone below 90 since 4, he hasn't gone below 100 since round 8, he's gone below 110 once since round 8 and he can score with Casbault as a second ruck. In my eyes he is the number 1 ruck this year with Grundy as number 2 (I have Kreuzer and Stef).
Yes he's been great value since his week off in R5, but there's no doubt he has had an advantage as a solo ruck, yet his average isn't that much better than Grundy's seeing Grundy has played like 5-6 games with Cox (Smith has effected Stef more than Cox effecting Grundy).

Casboult is a key forward pinch hitter ruck, Smith and Cox are rucks first and forwards second. Imo Stef and Grundy's ceilings are better as a solo ruck though, they both have a far more assured 110+ strike rate going solo I feel.

Anyways, fielding any 2 of these 3 you're laughing. I expect Kreuzer to go 120+ this week, Roughy hasn't been great at nullifying ruck influence this year in his handful of games he's played compared to what he was doing last year.

I wonder how the Darcy move goes for many

I wonder how the Darcy move goes for many

Guess it depends on the objective. I traded him into R3 for season coverage. A success for me is he plays all remaining games and I hope to god I do not have to start him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back