Round 17 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
the final stretch it upon us... only 7 rounds left!!

the teams for the final Thursday night match of the season will be announced tonight

glhf!
stevebbbformod ;)

Huge week of trading or no trading ahead.
Massive decision time for everyone IMO.
2466 if I do trade what I'm considering

What projected score is everybody getting?

only 2300 for me :(
Projections are s**t. I just traded Ablett to Neale to see what it would do and my projected score went backwardso_O

Still to decide b/t Neale, Sloane and Bont. Probably stick with Neale. Projected 2427 FWIW. Biggest issue now is nailing the VC/C choice

Projections are s**t. I just traded Ablett to Neale to see what it would do and my projected score went backwardso_O

Still to decide b/t Neale, Sloane and Bont. Probably stick with Neale. Projected 2427 FWIW. Biggest issue now is nailing the VC/C choice

Goldy vs Port would have been a lock 2 months ago

projected 2437 FWIW.

full team now, have Dahlhaus at F7.
Howe is a new recruit this week and will go Lee > Uebergang/Hammelmann next week for the DPP coverage

Goldy vs Port would have been a lock 2 months ago
not so much now, but i highly doubt they would bring in Lobbe after such a long layoff.
Trengove is tiring, but so is Goldy, but would still back Goldy to dominate and get his points from hitouts
would be risky tho

Look I'm not usually a campaigner like this, but some bloke at the start of the season named Zende11 felt like talking trash to me in the Round 3 trades thread.

Gloated that he has previously been a high finisher:

SukcNN6.png

Only 29 posts so seems that's all he wanted to get out in the open. (Doesn't count unless you post on BF as we know)

Created a rivalry, completely forgot until I looked at them today (never really check them) and saw this:

aHXYnc1.png

Just wondering where you've been mate? :rolleyes::p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lobbe has been confirmed to play SANFL this week.

good news for Goldy owners, not so good news for Port fans....... (although Jacko will hypnotise Goldy with his magnificent beard!:D:p)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back