Round 17 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seymour ******* awesome stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Keep battling champ and you'll be therebouts!!!
Personally went up 497 ranks to 4516 :D

Back in the top 300!
Rd pos ............. Ovr pos
cpUskhY.png

My last three weeks coincidentally have been pretty similar to my namesakes past 3 (DustysChopsticks)

Rich vein of form
You have the best midfield and defence that I've seen on here bro, your team SHOULD be performing

276 y'all!! Woot woot

Someone hit me with that gif of the fat prick in the leotard dancing to all the single ladies, coz that's me right now!

Except I'm not wearing a leotard, I'm doing mine in the buff with the blinds up so everyone can share in the moment.

That's it, drink it in everyone....... :p

You have the best midfield and defence that I've seen on here bro, your team SHOULD be performing
Rest of the year will be determined by the measels down forward. They actually showed up on the weekend. Chad ton, Gunston 111. Hall is really getting on my nerve

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just checked out PODs against the new #1

Mine on the left;

Ward - Rocky
Gray - Priddis
Treloar - Sloane
Parker - Steven
Goldy - Stef
Gibson - Williams

He also had Yeo on the field, but i'm assuming he's used him as cover for Laird? If not that's another POD.

We both have Lids, dunno if he has any cover for him though, or how many trades.

It's getting tight.

276 y'all!! Woot woot

Someone hit me with that gif of the fat prick in the leotard dancing to all the single ladies, coz that's me right now!

Except I'm not wearing a leotard, I'm doing mine in the buff with the blinds up so everyone can share in the moment.

That's it, drink it in everyone....... :p
i dont have that GIF but this one runs pretty close IMO and its my all time favourite!

are you ready???.......

are you sure???????

ok, here it is..............

266391_8b93ad2f60ec6f4172f87e7ad7d62f9d.gif

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
#skidformod
#14inarow
#ButcherInConfirmed
#trolltoxic
#Seymourfor1
#lolnorf
#Port4Premiers2016

Mine on the left;

Ward - Rocky
Gray - Priddis
Treloar - Sloane
Parker - Steven
Goldy - Stef
Gibson - Williams

He also had Yeo on the field, but i'm assuming he's used him as cover for Laird? If not that's another POD.

We both have Lids, dunno if he has any cover for him though, or how many trades.

It's getting tight.
I like yours a lot more than his.

Mine on the left;

Ward - Rocky
Gray - Priddis
Treloar - Sloane
Parker - Steven
Goldy - Stef
Gibson - Williams

It's getting tight.

Great job SS. If stef has sore ribs he might miss or even be put in cotton wool early. Good luck from here on in!

i dont have that GIF but this one runs pretty close IMO and its my all time favourite!

are you ready???.......

are you sure???????

ok, here it is..............

266391_8b93ad2f60ec6f4172f87e7ad7d62f9d.gif

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
#skidformod
#14inarow
#ButcherInConfirmed
#trolltoxic
#Seymourfor1
#lolnorf
#Port4Premiers2016

Change it for the clip of Robert the god Harvey treating the Carlton guys like witches' hats on the wing that night and it would have made my night complete. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back