Round 17 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

On the live rank I'm up to 2868 from the high 5000s. Would've been much higher if not for a bye mishap. Got cold feet on a Gaff trade a couple of weeks ago and reversed my trades and rolled back my team before the Thursday game. Then was busy all Friday and didn't get on before lockout so had no trades, no captain or vice captain and 14 on the field. Saw me plummet from 3200 to 6500 in a week.
You'll climb right back up with the score your going to make this week

1697 with Rocky (C) Shaw, Vince, Simpson, Hammelmann, Stef!

Was 61st start of round, Now 26th. As long as I improve on 61 im wrapped.
Awesome your still in the chance for the big prize here's hoping that rocky carves out a huge score tmrw considering majority has already played their captain and your score is high up there

1383/14

Would have been stoked with that a few weeks ago now it feels like at least 100 below par and 200 or more from anything better. Still that includes all my biggest worries so if Captain Riewoldt can hit at least 120+ should still get something in the ball park.

What the actual F.

I am probably the only idiot stupid enough to still have both Brodie Smith and Kade Kolodjashnij.

OMG.

Why are they discovering form?

They are ruining my trade plans.

1795/16+C

Kade Simpson
Yeo
Gawn
Stef. Martin
J. Steven
Mathieson

to come.

errmmm.... looking like quite possibly my highest score of the season.

Also I traded in Zerret & Sidebum this week. Nice little 262 between them.

What a day! 1617/13c so far. Fingers crossed it keeps up. Some huge scores in here! Well done all.

1248/13 which isnt good considering the scores some of u have here. Atleast all my rookies have played so only premos and cap for tomorrow. Would be happy to break 2350.

M
Hope I can hit 2400 today.

1319/11

Vince, Shaw, Zac Williams, Docherty, Rockliff Steven, Stef Martin, Gawn, Zorko, Montagna and Kerridge to come.
Nice score dude so far and impressive amount still to come. I hope u will get that 2400 Cause our players r very similiar. Im assuming captain ahs played.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hoping for 2500. My score bumped up 4 points overnight haha, so I'm 1804 with 7 to play. I hate Sunday's though, everything seems to fall apart. If I can get to 2450 or so I'll be happy.
I can see you rank number 8 overall I'm in awe you've got one of the best looking sides in top 20 to win it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back