Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top scored in all my leagues :D

View attachment 393108
Hey we ranked the same
c7961a3d77262c7051008a07adc6736b.jpg

On LG-H870 using BigFooty.com mobile app

That kent i played was 200th overall for the week.

Lost like 67 spots but still in top 50k.

Hilariously won 4/6

Had Withers on too

Parsons , Zorko , Gawn , Rance all shitclints

******* pathetic round, was looking alright until sbs stuck me hard today. it started early in the day with rocky shitting himself and witherden going off who was stuck on the bench, then sbs was it at its mot devastating when Yeo was a late out and i had the E on dopy dick Parfault, i stupidly swung greenwood into the mids as the E instead of witherden leaving Parsons as the fwd emergency :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Scored 2270 and dropped out of the top 5,000 for the firsttime in a few months. got a touch up in tracigs 2 and now i pretty much cant make the top 8 and i lost in my main league but im still top in that by % but could have gone a game clear. I did snag a win in the BF div 8 league though, beat Tribe called quaz by 15 points to go back on top of that league. Im just shitty about tragics 2 but atleast we are killing it in the league ranking so lets keep the good work going lads.

The +

The Whole defence apart from Newman, Dochertym 101, Laird, 121, Adams 125, Lloyd 97, Shaw 95, Newman 64. Its good to have both Laird and TayTay back into some form and shaw is going along alright now.

Danger 141, the guys a freak 11 shots at goal, could have kicked 8-9 goals easily.

Neale 113, a decent game without being great, vintage Lachie.\

Bont 120, he played a really good game today, just about bog from what i saw and lets hope this starts a nice little run of form for him.

Wallis 110, he really needed this, he was a couple of bad games off gettig traded out. Welcome back Mitchy bruh your safe now.

Franklin 118, not much needs to be said about the great man at this point.

Treloar 116, good to see him bounce back after a stinker the previous week

Hannebery 105, same as treloar.

The -

Newman 64, i get shitty then i remind myself that hes a rookie and hes made me 300k, ill either trade him this week or swing witherden on the ground for him.

Pendlebury 83, hes in some real shithouse form atm. 3 week avg of 84 and 5 week avg of 91. Maybe i underestimated how much impact faherhood has on a player.

Dalhaus 73, much like pendles above hes in some terrible form 3 and 5 week averages of 74/82 respectively, i wish i had enough trades to sideways him t Macrae

Gawn 57, brought him in 2 weeks ago, what a shitshow!

Rockliff 57, wtf!? i didnt watch the game can someone debrief me on what went wrong, only 4 tackles is his shoulder still ****ed or what? only 14 touches from %87 game time and only 1 inside 50 and 1 rebound 50, what on earth kind of role was he playing ? Im getting really worried about this spud, the problem is when you trade the prick out he'll go bang.

Parsons 32, wouldnt normally matter but with Yeo being a late out i got stuck with Parfaults pathetic attempt of a score.

Lets hope bringing in 2 fresh faces to the squad this week revs the boys up for a 2400+ effort next week :sunglasses:

2,399 on the round.
Won 9/10 (the one I lost was one of two cashies - second top score on the round, played the bloke who topscored lol)
Couple of lower scores down back, but got really good output out of bench cover. So no grounds for complaint at all.
But the main thing is that I hope our BFers near the top keep flying the flag and come home with a wet sail. Godspeed :thumbsu:

That was Fyfe's ball, Frodo, you ******* dingo.
Piss off and take the ring back to Mordor, will you?

fathobbit.jpg

I'm gonna have 8 people score over 120 and I'm still gonna be short of 2400. Thanks Pendles, Rockliff, Stefanie Martin, Max ****wad Gawn, Luke Shithaus et al for being the selfish ****s that you are.

Orly?

I'll see your 8x120+ for <2400 and raise you 7x120+ for a thoroughly depressing 2162. Thanks for ******* nothing Sloane, Billings, Steele, Newman, Zorko and *face Parsons dressed up as Yeo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2157 was a stirring effort. Newman, Goldy and Billings were in 60's and I mistakenly thought I had captained Strnadica. Yeo's late out was covered by SP rooky Parsons 32( I couldn't loophole Greenwood). None of my Giants(Toby, Jelly and Whitfield) scored a 100.
Dropped 600 odd places. Onwards and upwards next week.

El grosso.

Getting drunk and forgetting to trade Parsons to Witherden last week is snowballing.

Not only did I get Parsons 32 instead of Greenwoods 71 as I would have shuffled players, I now have no bank or decent playing targets this week to do a couple of luxury trades. Rockliff/Newman to Z.Merrett/Lloyd would be mint.

Now I'm stuck on 6 trades with no ******* clue what to do with them.

Untitled.png

El grosso.

Getting drunk and forgetting to trade Parsons to Witherden last week is snowballing.

Not only did I get Parsons 32 instead of Greenwoods 71 as I would have shuffled players, I now have no bank or decent playing targets this week to do a couple of luxury trades. Rockliff/Newman to Z.Merrett/Lloyd would be mint.

Now I'm stuck on 6 trades with no ******* clue what to do with them.

View attachment 393334
What an awful dilemma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back