Round 17 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Busy drinking still with mate, been a hellava weekend.:drunk:

2439 carried Fyfe.

Lost cashie, thanks Walters & Un-Sexy Robbie and * you Ryan for pulling one out of your ass!:mad:

Hope you kentleman are still being fine kentleman & kenting along.

tenor.gif

And Walters and De Goey and McDonald...
Ahhh well. Now that you’ve finally started posting regularly, don’t drop off because you’re down and out. When you’re on a good thing, stick to it

I know sc is largely a game of luck, but I think it would reward the teams with strong cover
and take the luck out of it a bit if your emergency score auto replaced lowest field score in
each position. You can't predict injuries, would make it fairer and way less frustrating.

Probably on my own here but I'd like to see it.

Im guessing everyone else who liked this post just wants rewards for managing to scrounge up premo cover early.... Or like me that watched their five cover player average 90 between them this week :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a big night in Barcelona, woke up in the late arvo feeling like crap. Logged on to check the footy and SC scores. Expected to cheer myself up seeing another Pies win and me back in the top 1000 after a 2600+ score

nek minnit

Projected 2650 and scored 2400ish :(
Dropped back to 2000ish overall :(
Pies lost :(

Had a big night in Barcelona, woke up in the late arvo feeling like crap. Logged on to check the footy and SC scores. Expected to cheer myself up seeing another Pies win and me back in the top 1000 after a 2600+ score

nek minnit

Hope Barca is nice though!

I would but I'm 4k away from Fyfe > Macrae this week. So will probably hold again. Really need at least 1 of JPK or Gray to get up though otherwise I'll be starting Ahern & looping Spargo/Giro for a starting spot in my midfeld.

Macrae 125 over 3 weeks + spargo/giro 60 = 435

X premo 105 over 4 weeks = 420

Macrae probably to outscore Fyfe when he’s back plus will be POD.

Yeah, think waiting is good.

Missed all of today's carnage, commiserations to anyone with Gray / JPK / Naitanui / any combination thereof. I know I won some I otherwise mightn't have.
Fingers crossed it's not another reco for Naitanui, he seems like a really good fella and had looked so good on the comeback.
Thanks to Andrew Birch and toxic for the advice to go through with it on Hurley and not wait on TMac. Will see how it pans out but week 1 was great.
Great scores / ranks posted, well done and hang in there Thomas Hird, it's not over till the fat lady sings.

2523 moved up 482 places to be 2718 overall.

Still fuming over my accidental trade of McGovern to Webster (done after lockout and me forgetting I couldn't reverse)

1 trade left. Will have to work out what to do with sexy Robbie

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

nek minnit

Barca is great, you'll have a ball :thumbsu:

Had a big night in Barcelona , woke up in the late arvo feeling like crap. Logged on to check the footy and SC scores. Expected to cheer myself up seeing another Pies win and me back in the top 1000 after a 2600+ score

nek minnit

Have fun in Barcelona campaigner :thumbsu: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back