Round 17 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i managed to pull an all time record score of mine out of my ring last weekend, all out for 2629. It would have been over 2700 if i had of benched Robbie Gray instead of Buddy for SP Billings, but it was always going to be Buddy or Heeney and atleast i got that call right. I jumped up 500 spots to 679th overall and won and top scored in all of my leagues.

All my premos did their thing and scored over 100 except for Simspon who was lowest scorer with 81, Sicily with 94, Savage with 97 and Mclean with 90. Also J kelly failed to tonne up again after bringing him in 2 weeks ago. He's due to go bang though if he can break the tag.

Special shout outs to Lukey Ryan who was on the verge of getting traded out ore Hurley or Lloyd but hes safe for now. Also Laird, Mitchell, Danger, Cripps, Goldy and Gawn all went off their d1cks, oh and lets not forget the main man SP J.Billings. The rest of my studs all went between 100-125.

Bring on this week and hopefully push into the top 500 for the first time. :moustache:
Your write-ups are a sensation, Baz, always a top read. Wish I'd gone Shuey, am always normally prepared to go a fallen premo like that, particular a WC one as they are deadset goers like Gaffy. But baulked this time for some reason. He's going on premo strafing runs pre-brekkie in his y-fronts and recking campaigners left and right. Who dares wins.

Last edited:

big_bazza

Club Legend
Dec 5, 2005
Tas
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
sydney swans
Your write-ups are a sensation, Baz, always a top read. Wish I'd gone Shuey, am always normally prepared to go a fallen premo like that, particular a WC one as they are deadset goers like Gaffy. But baulked this time for some reason. He's going on premo strafing runs pre-brekkie in his y-fronts and recking campaigners left and right. Who dares wins.
Cheers bruh your making me blush :moustache: yeah Shuey has finally found some decent form and would still be a decent pick up at h is current price. Much like i wish i got Armo in 2 weeks ago for 280 k or something like that. Also kind of wish i didnt play it safe last week and get the Gaff instead of following my gut and getting Beams in. But like you said mate, who dares wins. I wonder how Nic Nat being out will affect the likes of Gaff/Shuey/Redden?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back