Round 17 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunday
tenor.gif

2282 all up.
At least it appears as though I don't have any injuries this round.

Will be able to cover Robbie as he wasn't onfield and is only being used as a F7, but hopefully the concussion is minor and only a week off tops so I can deal with other issues should they pop up

Problem is he copped a big whack from Gibbs 3 years ago so they be ultra conservative with him due to his history :(

Should've easily got 2400, instead I fall short thanks to Parker or not going with Titchell as C (took Laird VC), take your pick...

2421- Simpson, Yeo, rockliff and fritsch the spuds this week. Should have gone with my gut and traded fritsch to Brayshaw. Thank god for danger and Titch.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Stop complaining when u bring in good scores i havent complained once this round and i got 2372

"sums up your week" every week getting scores and complaining LOSER Bradkli

Last edited:
Finished on 2360 and can't believe I only dropped 12 spots in overall rank. Par must have took a massive fall after s**t Truck Sunday. Parker was absolutely horrendous today, I am so scared to trade him though with the swans' easy fixture coming up. He will punish me so much no doubt if I trade him. I also really need to get Rocky off my field somehow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

44th for the round. (3rd top 50 round score for the year) Would have gone real close had I started Menegola on-field over Walters & never traded Goldy to Grundy. Oh well weekly prize will have to wait for another week. ;)
What's your overall now?

You were only marginally ahead of me through the byes, but have outscored me basically every week since and I've gone up a bit since then

What's your overall now?

You were only marginally ahead of me through the byes, but have outscored me basically every week since and I've gone up a bit since then

My ranks in my sig

I didn't plan for the byes well in DT and ended up tanking Rd13 (scored only 1260) Would be top 100 had I put a bit of thought into it. :(

My ranks in my sig

I didn't plan for the byes well in DT and ended up tanking Rd13 (scored only 1260) Would be top 100 had I put a bit of thought into it. :(
Changed to desktop mode on my phone, lol

That Supercoach rank is extremely impressive, I had about 5-6 weeks inside the top 100 in 2014 and got to 66th mid season, but it's so hard to maintain, once I fell out to about 115th I only had 1 more week at about 90th before I ended up drifting out to 201st come years end.

Pure luck really

Changed to desktop mode on my phone, lol

That Supercoach rank is extremely impressive, I had about 5-6 weeks inside the top 100 in 2014 and got to 66th mid season, but it's so hard to maintain, once I fell out to about 115th I only had 1 more week at about 90th before I ended up drifting out to 201st come years end.

Pure luck really

Top 200 is still really good for SC though. It's the hardest of the 3 formats IMHO.

Lost 24 spots, now out to 114 overall.

Last few weeks have been a bit disappointing. Was hoping to be in the top 50 or very close to it by now, but instead held ground for a couple of weeks and dropped a bit after this week's cluster*.

2,319 / Gawn / 18 (-4)

Gawn over Titch as captain and the 50/50 dice roll on who to bench between Gray and Buddy cost 121 points and cracking the top 10 again.

Parker can seriously GTFO and Crisp has been very underwhelming since bringing him in.

2163.....sunday literally destroyed me.....Sidebottom, Gray, Walters......ahhh out of top 1k now :(, god this ending to the year is horrible, 1402nd...

Least my SC team is doing well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back