Round 17 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parker is an absolute hack and the most overrated midfielder in the comp. JPK out and he can barely get a touch as expected. Absolute downhill skier! Our midfield is being led by Hewett now ffs this is embarrassing by Parker even by his standards
He's on the wrong side of the ball, every. single. time...

Gunna be the difference between par and winning a few head two heads, or below par and losing them all...

He's on the wrong side of the ball, every. single. time...

Gunna be the difference between par and winning a few head two heads, or below par and losing them all...
Can’t even tackle properly, everytime he tackles the player gets an effective disposal away. No +4, lost count how many times that happened. Most importantly, he just cannot touch the football! So overrated!

The loophole captain annoys me i have no idea what my score is looking at bkos i have the C on frampton i cbf calculating it

The loophole captain annoys me i have no idea what my score is looking at bkos i have the C on frampton i cbf calculating it
I have him for that in Supercoach

Calculate your VC + emergency ruck score together then take away Framptons captain points and that will be your score waiting to drop in

Yeo, Crisp, Grundy, Parker

Shittruck Sunday has arrived. Might have to jump on Parker --> Macrae this week rather than wait.
Oh and Naitanui :sob:
Yeo isn't that bad considering his ownership and slightly below par score, but the others will hurt

Yep shattered about NicNat :( just s**t luck, hope it's not the worst

So want to rage trade Parker now but I've gotta hold my fire there with 2 trades left

Ahern hopefully is that decent late season rookie we've all been waiting for to deliver, similar scores to what Greenwood pumped out for us last year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lachie Neale seriously is a spud. For a player that plays only midfield, he’s never near the ball.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Can you give a spray to Parker? Every player you give a spray to actually does pretty well in the end. Neale is already killing it in the first quarter ffs

Buddy on bench. Gray on field. Fantastic coaching by yours truely. Was expecting Gray to feast on us today, still time.

Buddy on bench. Gray on field. Fantastic coaching by yours truely. Was expecting Gray to feast on us today, still time.
He'll bludgeon his way to a 60

Ken will throw him in midfield in the second or third quarter and he'll get all his points in that period

Horrendous fantasy forward when played deep, doesn't tackle or hit up

He'll bludgeon his way to a 60

Ken will throw him in midfield in the second or third quarter and he'll get all his points in that period

Horrendous fantasy forward when played deep, doesn't tackle or hit up
I need Gray to spud up to win my eliminator thanks to spud Parker. The sad thing is that he will get to Parker’s full time score with one good burst in the mids.

I need Gray to spud up to win my eliminator thanks to spud Parker. The sad thing is that he will get to Parker’s full time score with one good burst in the mids.
Benched Gray.....phew, but stinking up my Supercoach in the process

Reckon I'll play Ahern over him even if a forward or mid misses a week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back