Round 17 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking through div 1 scores, it seems like par was around 2300. I also saw some very unlucky guys. Bandicoot....so unfortunate that you captained Cogs, I'm happy you have Bradkli on ignore because I reckon you would have absolutely lost it if you saw him complaining about a Neale 83 while tagged. I swear you said you were going to captain Dunks too, that is an enormous turnaround.

2178 :(

including Coniglio 0 + Brayshaw 44 (should've taken Clarke's 81)
also made Grundy(c) instead of Dunkley

and a guy in my league got 2574

FMD. As of Thursday night I had traded the spud out for Gaff and had the C on Dunkley. Did the maths and realised I could afford to get Cogs instead of Gaff so changed that trade.
Saturday night was unsure whether to take Dangers 123 vc score but decided Dunkley could go bigger. Sunday morning, changed my mind again and put the C on Cogs.
What a friggin disaster. After scoring 0 points for my captain, Cogs, Dunkley then goes berserk with 189.
After all this I still scored 2429. If I'd have left my team as it was on Thursday night I would have scored an additional 293 making probably the highest score ever of 2712.
:mad::straining::mad::(:(:thumbsdown::mad::mad::mad:

looking through div 1 scores, it seems like par was around 2300. I also saw some very unlucky guys. Bandicoot....so unfortunate that you captained Cogs, I'm happy you have Bradkli on ignore because I reckon you would have absolutely lost it if you saw him complaining about a Neale 83 while tagged. I swear you said you were going to captain Dunks too, that is an enormous turnaround.
I feel like shooting myself. If I had to put up with all of bradkli's crap as well, I'm sure I would have.

FMD. As of Thursday night I had traded the spud out for Gaff and had the C on Dunkley. Did the maths and realised I could afford to get Cogs instead of Gaff so changed that trade.
Saturday night was unsure whether to take Dangers 123 vc score but decided Dunkley could go bigger. Sunday morning, changed my mind again and put the C on Cogs.
What a friggin disaster. After scoring 0 points for my captain, Cogs, Dunkley then goes berserk with 189.
After all this I still scored 2429. If I'd have left my team as it was on Thursday night I would have scored an additional 293 making probably the highest score ever of 2712.

Should lock in first thoughts, that's so unlucky.

Cogs is s**t luck, but Bray should have gone.

go you pups , so what were you saying in round 4 about Dunkley again was it?

HAHAHAHAHAH....then again i stupidly traded out, but back in round 8 or so ahahahah......guess i was right all along HAHAHA but never expected this beast mode level.

He has done a Macrae, out of no where beast mode.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

go you pups , so what were you saying in round 4 about Dunkley again was it?

HAHAHAHAHAH....then again i stupidly traded out, but back in round 8 or so ahahahah......guess i was right all along HAHAHA but never expected this beast mode level.

He has done a Macrae, out of no where beast mode.
He had a crap role then though, first 6 weeks he was garbage

No regrets chasing points trading him out to Kelly Round 3, wasn't until round 7 until Dunkley came good. Trading Heeney also to Newnes was a bigger blunder though then as he tonned up as soon as I traded him out, extra points/trades would be handy right now.

Once he tonned up twice in a row against Richmond and Brisbane then I knew he was back and traded Dunks back in

This year = DT friendly role is key, if you don't have it then you're stuffed

IF...Coot had stuck with his Thursday night trades

THEN...he would have scored the highest DT score in history

Bad luck mate, this game is cruel sometimes.

IF...Coot had stuck with his Thursday night trades

THEN...he would have scored the highest DT score in history

Bad luck mate, this game is cruel sometimes.
I’ve since discovered that sportsdeck buggered up initially on Sunday night. Even though my vc score was showing as 123 they actually added 246 to my total score.
So I need to deduct 123 from that amazing score I thought I would have got.
It would have been 2639 which would have been well and truly my highest ever score.

I’ve since discovered that sportsdeck buggered up initially on Sunday night. Even though my vc score was showing as 123 they actually added 246 to my total score.
So I need to deduct 123 from that amazing score I thought I would have got.
It would have been 2639 which would have been well and truly my highest ever score.

Also good enough for the weekly (winner was 2599)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back