Round 17 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My two ins this week: heeney v blues and Sicily v dockers...should have been 220+

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
It seems like you've been trading for value because you didn't trade aggressively enough early to get cash generation. As I recall you having heaps of trade not too long ago.

No way would I have traded Heeney in if you don't start with him, same with Sicily.

And no Ryder means he will ruck abit and be around the ball, tackles etc.

How's setters 12 point second half...
Yeah 82 won't cut it

It's not round 4-5 and I'm scrambling for points, lol, I picked Westhoff originally to come good, so now's the time for him to do so

Good emergency score though, that's what you want if someone's a late out, not garbage like Parker's 36 last week

Birchall junk timed an 80, not bad there, will come under consideration if Logue doesn't come back, but likely won't look there until he's on the bubble.

It seems like you've been trading for value because you didn't trade aggressively enough early to get cash generation. As I recall you having heaps of trade not too long ago.

No way would I have traded Heeney in if you don't start with him, same with Sicily.
Yep agree somewhat, although trading frequently doesn't always equal cash generation, some people move rookies on too early and pay the price late on for not having $$ or trades, so again, look at value only.

I've tried to get best available with lowest ownership into my midfield as it's the highest scoring position and got arguably 7 of the top 10 mids, just Brayspud at M8 the only problem, but blowing trades on Newnes (in then out), Heeney (out then back in), Westhoff (dud in, really just F7-R3 material) and Whitfield (out then back in then back out and on the never again list) throughout the year has hurt my capacity to move on problem players like Witherden and Smith who are just D7 material and Brayspud who is M9 material and not get 1 more forward in to move Westhoff to coverage.

If Newnes kept his old role and Whitfield changed his body type from glass to steel then I would be in an ok position both rank wise and trades wise (just 4 left)

Trading Whitfield to Stewart first time and Dunkley back in in round 9 after I turfed him in round 3 when he had his s**t forward role are the only tactical moves that I consider to be ok this year.

Anyways, only hope I finish the year well. The year of having the right role is this one.

Still puzzles me why these dumb as coaches tag players everyweek and get pumped example gold coast and stkilda i could do a better job coaching both there teams... if u know ur team is rubbish at least let them have a go...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

14/1449- my two lowest scores are Sicily and heeney...the two players I traded in this week...80+ less than should have scored..so typical...need to decide on dangers 123 VC or ride macrae...port have bought in a tagger to run with neale, so he will score 70 max today..may ride with C macrae and hope for 150.

1359 from 13

Birchall acceptable with 80 :thumbsu:
Z.Clarke very acceptable with 86 :thumbsu: (wouldn't mind Gawn pulling out)
tempted to play D.Clarke's emg score of 81 ahead of Brayshaw

Tipungwuti match-winning goal on the siren was gold :)

Undecided as to taking Dangers 123 or rolling the dice with Dunkley?
14/1449- my two lowest scores are Sicily and heeney...the two players I traded in this week...80+ less than should have scored..so typical...need to decide on dangers 123 VC or ride macrae...port have bought in a tagger to run with neale, so he will score 70 max today..may ride with C macrae and hope for 150.

Same position as me on Friday. Just have to take a 120 VC. I’m expecting Crae and Dunks to go bigger but just can’t take the risk. If they get injured early it’s all over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back