Feb 25, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Weekend game thread.

Let the melts go for all the people who held brayspud. 😂😂

where do I begin

another week of Brayspud doing what he does best
another week of Guthrie running around pretending to be an inside mid
Crisp due a stinker like he had against WCE earlier in the year (49)
Sloane tagged by Scheer
My M6-8 reads Sloane, Brayspud and Duurs- would struggle to find a worse trio at those mid positions this week. Will be lucky to get more than 200 between them this week.
BSmith got a lot of ball last week which he probably won't this week, just have to hope GC push crows all the way otherwise Smith is getting sub 70.

Midfield is deplorable, even when I pay up for the "big dogs" in Gaff and Taranto, they have been major letdowns. Paying up for them meant that I completely blew my bank and now can't afford to fix up my spud premos (see above).

The week my season finally ends...with two trades I have to make, I’ll have no back or forward cover, no $$$ left in the kitty, Smith and Duursma still on field and only one bench player over $300k for future downgrade to make some $$...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Will also have Smith and Duurs on field, plus Brayspud and Guthrie... my team is so bad I haven't even considered BSmith and Duurs as issues. You'll be fine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gaff goes quiet once the contest heats up, what a surprise. Treloar is so frustrating, hate not owning him!!
But according to some he's a spud.

Gaff got his be so won't rise thank God. He's coming in next week.

Grundy vc activated

Yeo, Reg and Trelly. Nice healthy 120 average to start proceedings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back