Game Day Round 17 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
have 1 trade for this round.

If i traded Doch last week, i could have got maynard.

This week my options are limited. Vlastuin, Houston, Salem, Hurn or Z.Williams (my pride wont let me).

Considering a hail Mary on Kade Simpson though 🤷‍♂️
LOL dont pick Hurn. He's trash.

LOL dont pick Hurn. He's trash.

Lucky he pulled a respectable 88 for me as I looped him. If he scored badly I prob would have ended up keeping doc and upgrading Starc to Haynes. Talk about bullets dodged.

I will be looping him again this week. If he scores bad I will field SP Rivers. :moustache:

actually really like that option from you and vast .. Playing Carlton, should be lots of rebound opportunities

Oops, sorry didn't see vast 's brilliant suggestion above mine. I've had him the last 2 rounds, he should have scored a bit higher both times imo. Just a clanger or two away from 2 x120+ scores.

Lucky he pulled a respectable 88 for me as I looped him. If he scored badly I prob would have ended up keeping doc and upgrading Starc to Haynes. Talk about bullets dodged.

I will be looping him again this week. If he scores bad I will field SP Rivers. :moustache:
We're playing North so he could very well go 150+

If the ball gets down there enough times for some of those juicy kick outs

We're playing North so he could very well go 150+

If the ball gets down there enough times for some of those juicy kick outs

If he plays as the loose man taking sweet intercepts with Gov out maybe. He can bookend the season with a couple of 150's haha

Hey kents long time no post (been 4-5 days since I last posted I think)

Scored 2,303 and went up 25 spots to 1,191 overall.

Only won 3 prelims as Docherty mainly cost me a few and Simpkin didn't help either.

Lost my home league and cash league which were the main ones I cared about so a bit bummed out about that.

Could have played Watson 90 or Sholl 110 instead of Docherty and Rivers 107 or Shoenberg 97 instead of that spud Simpkin.

What was worse is that I couldn't loophole any of them either. :(

Going to loophole my rookies this week now that Docherty is injured and Simpkin is a spud. No trades left.

Will try and win the 3 grand finals I'm in this week and and get a top 1000 finish which I'll be content with.

Last edited:
View attachment 961804

Cant believe i didn't slip more... 100 points behind the top 10.. need a miracle. Not being able to loop Doch a killer. Leaving 30 points on the pine by looping out JPK might be the nail.

Also piss off Verdun66 ... if you take top BigFooty scorer away from me, ill never forgive you!
Cracking effort mate. Still in it you never know. All the best this week 🙏👊🏻

View attachment 961804

Cant believe i didn't slip more... 100 points behind the top 10.. need a miracle. Not being able to loop Doch a killer. Leaving 30 points on the pine by looping out JPK might be the nail.

Also piss off Verdun66 ... if you take top BigFooty scorer away from me, ill never forgive you!

We're rooting for you Roundhouse. Regardless of where you end up overall, you've been a solid contributor to the SC forum this year. 🍻

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cracking effort mate. Still in it you never know. All the best this week 🙏👊🏻
Thanks mate! havnt given up hope... you never know what can happen!

We're rooting for you Roundhouse. Regardless of where you end up overall, you've been a solid contributor to the SC forum this year. 🍻
Thanks mate! It gave me a reason to come back to BigFooty and this is easily the best board on the site. Has provided me heaps of entertainment while i should be working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back