AFL RDT Round 17 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Traded Martin to De Goey

Netted me 50k and 50 points. Not bad

1868 from 20 :cryv1:

Amartey + Whitfield + Robertson = :thumbsdown:

seriously considering Robertson -> Fiorini (ave94 from 3 games)... he's all i can afford right now

Hall and Ziebell to play tomorrow

looks like i'm out of finals contention in my league too :(

Whit out, Cumming and Markov terrible. I think my season is done now. Langford, Whitfield and maybe I.Smith with injury issues and i only have the 1 trade left. Whitfield over Mills weeks ago looks truly horrible now, i wouldve chosen Mills if not for his bye round :'(
Yep me too. I have trades but what's the point, will just trade in some other spud.

Yesterday I was projected 2400+ but then cop:

Brouch 76
Danger 80
Whit 28
Dusty 66
Markov 41

Bramble 99 smiling at me from the bench

Had Walsh on the bench. Yes that's right. Was to do with the timing my trades this week.

Then I doubled down on the stupidity by not e looping him.

Monumental mare

Just as dumb was not captaining Grundy v no opponent

Those 2 mistakes could potentially cost me 100 points

1841 with Hall, Zeeb, Yeo, Hurn and captain to come (Yeo if wet, Hall if dry)

Last edited:
2026 with Ziebell and Hall to come.
Whitfield, Weightman, Markov, Martin, Smith, and not captaining Miller hurt

Who captain instead of Miller?

I know if I had him, he would be perma C

Going play it safe and take Merrett's score as VC instead of rolling the dice on Miller. This means I need Miller, Lloyd, Markov, and Weightman to outscore Mills and A Scott by 176.
[/QUOTE]
Proved to be not the best decision however I decided not to take his 115 thinking Taranto would score a fair bit higher than that. Looked good at 1/4 time with him sitting on 40 but he then did very little thereafter. We both missed out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rd 17: 2060pts (top 39%)
overall: 1703rd (top 20%)
trades left: 3

looking at selling Robertson and bringing in 516k Fiorini (ave94 from 3 games) as a cheap option... should be a Greenwood replacement for GCS

wish i could afford 898k Miller (ave122.5 from 15 games)... that guy is disgustingly good

2293 with Yeo on the field instead of Walsh. 70 point screw up.

No trades left and now Langford is out for 2-3 and only rookies to cover him. Bummer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back