VFL Game Day Round 17: Essendon vs Gold Coast, Windy Hill, Sunday 17/07/2022 @ 1:05 PM

thaibomber

Team Captain
Jun 14, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Hurls very rusty. Commentators... "The difference is the suns are a lot more sharper wif tha ball". Please.... who the hell are they. they talk too much.

ghostdog

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 18, 2008
gondawanaland
AFL Club
Essendon
I want to see voss in the seniors before the year is done.

What is the point of playing mass further up the ground, when he’s not been playing that role at senior level. Poor development.
Dambro has plenty of experience playing as a small forward. No probs developing him in both roles in terms of where the team is at. Builds versatility, not unlike Liam Baker, of whom I am a massive fan.

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Dambro has plenty of experience playing as a small forward. No probs developing him in both roles in terms of where the team is at. Builds versatility, not unlike Liam Baker, of whom I am a massive fan.
He even made the comment a couple of weeks ago he feels more confident in the backline. Said he got moved around heaps last year in the nab league and he really lost confidence. Let someone master 1 role before you give them another. So if someone in the backline gets injured today he’s gone back and not had any time in the position at vfl level. Baker had mastered his role as a small defender before dimma started using him as a small utility.

Apr 6, 2008
coburg
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Australian cricket team
Can we build a tank on Voss? That beast as a forward and inside mid has me drooling. He has that strut too, which says to me he'll thrive on the pressure and attention of the big time. I think we have a gem. I just thought it was fanboy's man love for him. I can now see it is real!!

If he's able to contribute to stoppages around the ground we have a replacement for what Stringer was 2nd half of last year.

Can we build a tank on Voss? That beast as a forward and inside mid has me drooling. He has that strut too, which says to me he'll thrive on the pressure and attention of the big time. I think we have a gem. I just thought it was fanboy's man love for him. I can now see it is real!!

If he's able to contribute to stoppages around the ground we have a replacement for what Stringer was 2nd half of last year.
He is a nice size.

ghostdog

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 18, 2008
gondawanaland
AFL Club
Essendon

Was thinking the same thing re: Stringer mk. 2

Back