VFL Game Day Round 17: Essendon vs Gold Coast, Windy Hill, Sunday 17/07/2022 @ 1:05 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, it's true, i mean what do you want to us to say, lol.
He got injured because he got injured. He got dropped because he's not at the standard defensively and went back to work on some things.

Seriously people, get a grip.

Are people seriously saying that Massimo wouldn't have gotten injured playing seniors? ******* lol
Why is he playing reserves anyway? If he's cork is good for ressies it's surely fine for seniors?

Also, completely off topic but this commentator needs to shut the * up and not shout into his mic, dude owes me new eardrums.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He got injured because he got injured. He got dropped because he's not at the standard defensively and went back to work on some things.

Seriously people, get a grip.
Calm down eth ffs, people are allowed to ask questions.

He was good enough to play in the best 22 this week, my opinion.

Why is he playing reserves anyway? If he's cork is good for ressies it's surely fine for seniors?

Also, completely off topic but this commentator needs to shut the * up and not shout into his mic, dude owes me new eardrums.
He played twos because he's inferior defensively to the other small defenders.

He’s been dropped back to the vfl, why not play him in the role he’s going to be playing at afl in the short term and is confident in. If he gets recalled next week through injury etc he’s literally wasted this week in the twos. It’s the same how they messed around with ridleys development in the 2s a couple years back and stunted his development.
Why? think it is proven he can okay half back

We deserve to lose that. Played really dumb football in that final quarter,

• Stewart and Hird playing on at different points to go (and putting themself under pressure) instead of playing to the wind and muffins it up
  • Our defenders kept letting Gold Coast forward get front position when every man and his dog knew the wind was going to drop it short when Gold Coast went forward.

Got the feeling that once we were 9 points up that there was no way they'd kick 2 more goals into the wind and screwed up from there.

He played twos because he's inferior defensively to the other small defenders.
Oh ok, thanks Truck.

Not like the guy has been a revelation since coming in, but hey, he's the one guy we pick out for poor defensive work. lol Eth, just lol.

Gold coast kept cutting off the s**t kicks going forward from Essendon and sent the ball back into the wind and they somehow won.
Fair effort but i think poor ball use was the major factor.

Oh ok, thanks Truck.

Not like the guy has been a revelation since coming in, but hey, he's the one guy we pick out for poor defensive work. lol Eth, just lol.
He had 4 kicked on him last week. Redman had to come in, McGrath has been great off half back, Hind is back into 2021 form and Kelly just held the best small forward of 2022 to 1 goal last week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back