Game Day Round 17 Fantasy Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking like Whit a definite, and Langford likely, outs this week. Tempted to go sideways x 2 but a shame If I do because it is the last week to get Bramble I think.

Some thinking to do.

2102, really disappointing but surprisingly I didn’t end up dropping a heap of rankings. Started the round at 72nd and ended at 108th. New recruit Yeo was a fail, I’ll bite my lip and give him another week.

Whit will have to go, really want that top 100 finish so Whit to Grundy has to happen. Then I have to get Amartey off the field somehow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2068 after a disastrous round. But, I needed Ziebell to stay below 102 to win a league match. Those three fists over the line, late in the last saw him finish on 100 !!!!

Yes !!!!!!!

In two minds whether to hold Whit and cop Bianco for him this week. There's other better trades I want to make and he'll be pretty unique once most hop off

Rank 441 so need to be aggressive in maxing points which does likely mean trading
That’s not a bad shout for those with Burgess on the pine

2115 and slip 200 places in the end, really disappointing. Think the biggest thing that cost me was my captaincy pick, but even if I'd gone someone 'safer' like Taranto I wouldn't have done a whole lot better. Don't think I was ever going to go Grundy. Ah well, wear it after last week.

2068 after a disastrous round. But, I needed Ziebell to stay below 102 to win a league match. Those three fists over the line, late in the last saw him finish on 100 !!!!

Yes !!!!!!!
Ziebell first 3 defensive acts of the year I’m led to believe/made up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back