Game Day Round 17: Melbourne vs St. Kilda @ MCG - 15:20 AEST, Jul 26, 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im not sure Cannons even a Dees supporter, I think he gets my joy trolling this board than watching the footy and he looks like the only smart one of the lot of us

I do enjoy being a campaigner. Same theory with all sport. Why sledge the opposition when you only see them once or twice a year and can needle your teammates every week?

Melbournes 2016 membership photo

images

It's a curse with in a curse
Don't beat the saints till nick retires
Don't make finals until the we beat the saints

It's the curse of 06, it's like kennett's curse but only worse

How bullshit was that call in the middle. Jones marks and takes 1 step to balance - play on. Frank off umpire.
That was the most absurd thing I've ever seen. Umpire sees the free man over the top, Jones decides (without moving) he doesn't fancy it, PLAY ON.

* OFF.

Guys, as a fellow supporter of a club that got fcked over by the AFL giving the top 20 to GWS, this is hard to watch. The dees are my third team and I actually have no idea where to from here. Your young guns (absolute jets) have come into this culture that is now not funny.

Heads up guys, its going to be a long long journey.
Get off our board.

Now I know your crazy

Because you think I'm going to kill you, or you're going to kill you, or because you think we may play finals in the next 50 years? I can work with a combination of the above.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back