(Log in to remove this ad.)

ozph1870

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 3, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
dallas cowboys ferrari f1
After last week and cats game it really shouldn't be...
Not if you look at match-ups, strengths and weaknesses. Crows and geelong have slower midfields, not as damaging (now Betts has dropped off) small forwards.
These are the things that have killed us for years, it's why today's result was obvious, as will it be when we play Essendon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AdamMarrett

Club Legend
May 9, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I know I’m going to get told where to go but honestly, How does Dixon escape criticism?
Because he's coming off a near career ending injury, and plays key position in a side that has no quality delivery to him, and he is constantly triple and quadruple teamed. But yeah criticize him all you like. If some of his team mates had a quarter of the heart and put in the effort he did we'd be better then a 8-8 side.

Capital Power

Premiership Player
Jul 31, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Cronulla Sharks
Eleven goals in our last two home games. Why the **** can't we have a **** game plan that suits the **** oval we play on **** twelve times a year?

And when are we going to play anything that resembles a forward line? Just totally sick of winning the i50s every week and still getting thrashed.

Daylight2nd

Rookie
Mar 6, 2011
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
A couple of diabolical umpiring decisions and the tactical/selection error to "target Lachie Neale" gave Brisbane early momentum and game was as good as over after 10 mins. Sutcliffe might end up being Port's latest entrant to "one game wonder" club. On to next week!

Top Bottom