Game Day Round 17: Port Adelaide v Brizvegas

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MrPlow

All Australian
Oct 25, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Our captains were average today..I don’t even know who Brisbane’s captain is though.
We really could have done with bringing a campaigner like Lou Codge to our club to teach our boys how to play like men and our captains to harden up and lead.
Zorko is their captain - led from the front with 24 touches and 3 goals

Coobk001

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 26, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
CWS, OakR, SAS, Ducks
Unfortunately he knocked out Wilson who was out of the game from that point. His bump was fine, but the impact created a head clash which knocked him out. So he'll cop a game for sure.

AdamMarrett

Club Legend
May 9, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
It’s already done.

I am the Bird of Hermes, eating my own wing to keep myself tame...

The time for civility has ended.

Release Control Art Restriction Level 0. It’s time to educate both Brisbane and the league on how the real Port Adelaide plays football.
How'd that work out for you?

Or was it the fans fault our side set out with the poorest set of tactics shown at AFL level for at least 5 years. It couldn't be Hinkley's and the assistants who signed off on that s**t so I'm wondering what the new justification will be this week, or what mud will be thrown everywhere except where it should be this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rogerjames

Premiership Player
Apr 7, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Mate the game was over after 7 minutes.

7 ******* MINUTES!

I'm not bagging anyone that has headed home early. This team hasn't earned the privilege of our time. I'm still here, but there's no real reason for it. I'm barely even paying any attention.
Spent the second half at the bar semi watching on TV. Having a few drinks with friends so much better than watching that crap. Had to get something positive out of making the effort to go. Partner is a Lions supporter so was rapt and stayed in his seat.

rogerjames

Premiership Player
Apr 7, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Brisbane don’t look good except for when we absolutely drop our bundle and they capitalise on the turnover.

We’ve been first to the ball literally all day.

Our kicking has been ******* atrocious but let’s not act like Brisbane actually look good.
Disagree, very impressed with their sharpness around the ball, their quick reflexes and their speed.

Power Raid

TheBrownDog
Oct 15, 2004
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Our midfield are a bunch of slow skill less pissants
Boak
Rockliff
Wines
Pepper
Most clubs when they are switched on will make a mess of ports mids.
Yep too much of the same.

Boak sadly is still the best and probably will be up until he retires. Close to retirement

Rockcliff gets loads of it but doesn’t tear the game apart. Close to retirement

Wines has been embarrassing in terms of his inability to run both ways. He’s lost weight which will no doubt help but 2019 has been disappointing. Trade or the Aaron Hamill forward pocket, when gray retires.

Pepper, I sill have hope in SPP as he’s out of favour with Ken. That means he’s doing something right.

Top Bottom