Game Day Round 17: Port Adelaide v Brizvegas

Remove this Banner Ad

PLEASE DON'T STOP THE, PLEASE DON'T STOP THE MUSIC

* that just triggered a PTSD response. The funk squad dancing in the middle out of time on a bleak day before a 100 point thumping and troy Chaplin holding the ball above his head while the crowd boos and the special child behind me screams what happen power where ambulance

Mate the game was over after 7 minutes.

7 ******* MINUTES!

I'm not bagging anyone that has headed home early. This team hasn't earned the privilege of our time. I'm still here, but there's no real reason for it. I'm barely even paying any attention.

You can tell by how active this game day thread is. You'd think it was an away game from the amount of posts in here. I'm still here but I'm sitting on my phone, and so are plenty of others around me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To all the morons on this board who roasted Frampton after the Hawthorn loss, what’s your take on his Lord Dixon, the most overrated player in Port Adelaide history?
One of those players wasn’t injured for nearly an entire year.

So many here it's hilarious. Tarps next year

It’s less the bandwagon and more the rusted-on types who have finally had enough.

The mood in our area, a Platinum area, has gradually soured completely over the year. Even happyclappers are vocal in their disdain for Hinkley.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back