Game Day Round 17: Port Adelaide v Brizvegas

Remove this Banner Ad

A couple of diabolical umpiring decisions and the tactical/selection error to "target Lachie Neale" gave Brisbane early momentum and game was as good as over after 10 mins. Sutcliffe might end up being Port's latest entrant to "one game wonder" club. On to next week!

Because he's coming off a near career ending injury, and plays key position in a side that has no quality delivery to him, and he is constantly triple and quadruple teamed. But yeah criticize him all you like. If some of his team mates had a quarter of the heart and put in the effort he did we'd be better then a 8-8 side.

Dixon cant help the terrible supply from our midfielders

Dixon CAN help continuously dropping chest marks and missing bread and butter set shots

He is paid over 700k a year for Christ’s sakes. It is not good enough

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dom Cassisi apoplectic.

“It’s embarrassing. If I’m a Port supporter I don’t want to hear from any player during the week. They’ve said enough.”

Please get this framed in the finest Semaphore beach sand and delivered to the club Monday morning.

A couple of diabolical umpiring decisions and the tactical/selection error to "target Lachie Neale" gave Brisbane early momentum and game was as good as over after 10 mins. Sutcliffe might end up being Port's latest entrant to "one game wonder" club. On to next week!
Spot on, but the biggest faux pas was advertising that we would target Lachie..I mean, how dumb.

play in front would be nice.

you say that but when Dixon gets front position with body strength he tends to overcook it and serially underrun the ball.

trying too hardery in some ways. need smartery.

you say that but when Dixon gets front position with body strength he tends to overcook it and serially underrun the ball.

trying too hardery in some ways. need smartery.
I would love to have an agile, repeat leading, leaping forward like Schulz instead of a 202cm bloke who barely leads, stands under high balls rarely marking it and does next to bugger all.

Where are we going to find another Jay Schulz?

Someone get this ******* caller dissing the Bring Back The Bars campaign off 5AA

On the strength of tonight's woeful performance this mob is not fit to wear the PB gurnsey anyway. If we are going to bring the PB back let's make sure we have a side that can do it justice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back