Game Day Round 17 - Prelims!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm prepping myself for next year.

1- Never ever get a Richmond player again. Their game plan is terrible for fantasy.

2- Don't start with the highest priced premiums. They always drop in price at the beginning.

3- Don't pick the same players as everyone else. If one of the most picked starters was a 300k StKilda defender, then everyone has no ******* idea who to pick, so don't copy them.

A positive, Frederick's score will be known before i trade. So i can see if its ok to cover riccardi or need to trade. Ifits solid.. trade draper and cogs (who is gone regardless)

Had to field Close due to 3 forced trades. Hopefully thats my lowest. Danger decided to dud it up too, thanks mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In hindsight (Cogs) I'd have kept Close as (E) instead of trading to H.Bray but in the end that'll only be 3pt diff so now I'm ok having the $ to fix Riccardi or fix possible backline issues. (Witherden/Doch)
Shame Carlton aren't a game closer to the 8 so they're more tempted to run with Doch.

Sam Jacobs played pretty good last week. Tonnes up, kicks a goal. Gets dropped for Mumford.

Houli owner here too. Brought him in for a 54, but it looks like he's got an even worse one up his sleeve!

Watching the game last night Houli doesn't have the same role as he has had previously. I assume it's with the fact Short now seems to be the one they want to bring the ball out of the back lines.. Houli in a few instances gave a handball, could have run on, got another then take it out of defence but didn't. Depending on this weeks carnage, I will look at Houli > Laird

looks like I will have to keep Cogs and just take Wicks (E) score

have to use my last trade to bring in a fwd for Riccardi since Close (E) has decided to not want to touch the football.
I don't mind holding Cogs now. If he was ever gonna post another tonne this year, it'll likely only be now(next week) after being dropped
If he's back next week, I might even consider the VC option (but Gaff has North)

Already have a Houli 38 as a blemish on the weekly scorecard. Couple of donuts & 20's won't look out of place at least.

I don't mind holding Cogs now. If he was ever gonna post another tonne this year, it'll likely only be now(next week) after being dropped
If he's back next week, I might even consider the VC option (but Gaff has North)

Already have a Houli 38 as a blemish on the weekly scorecard. Couple of donuts & 20's won't look out of place at least.
yeah I really have no choice but to hold Cogs now. Trading him means I have to cop Close (E) 25 in the fwd line. So last trade has to be Riccardi to Wingard I guess. I have to hope Wicks (E) can pull out a 50 to cover Cogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back