Game Day Round 17 - Prelims!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think im out of the race lads. These first 3 games of this round have killed me. His uniques in Gaff, Martin and Acres have destroyed my Duncan and Simpkin. It would take a miracle to overcome the pts deficit now. His lead is back out over 100.
Just hang in there! as you said earlier in the week...it might be keeping a full team on the park that makes all the difference!

To whoever it was that was going Acres or Greene, and I said Greene, I wholeheartedly apolgise, unless of course Greene goes 150 tomorrow, in which case I totally called that.

I really need Doc to be an out tomorrow (sorry everyone) - any news?
I'm also hoping for that since I have Greaves (E)...have already copped 3/7 scores under 50 and there is only one rookie in that. Only chance I have to make up ground is to avoid a potential Doch donut.

All I've heard is that Doch is confident that he will play

Houli, Simp, Duncan disappointing. Gaff, Acres and Marshall trade have definitely helped.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stoked with Cogs to Rocky, gutted I wimped out and took the C off him 90 seconds before bounce down

Traded in Rozee and Rocky

Still got that giant dud English though.....

One of my best trades ever made.

Be me: 5 minutes before Port V Ess lockout
See all my crappy scores.
Think it can't get any worse.
Go all out bringing in Rockliff.
Say * it and put the C on him.
My face: :D

Sometimes the quick snap decision trades are the best ones.

ahhhhhhhhhhh what can you do. Cant find the ******* ball for them. Its been a good year. Ill get a hat so thats something. Its brutal being so close and having it taken away in the space of 4 games but thats Fantasy i guess.

Kudos to Trent if youre reading this. Bringing in Rockliff and Acres with those scores is perfect trading. :thumbsu:

Hope i can snare 2nd or 3rd still.

ahhhhhhhhhhh what can you do. Cant find the ******* ball for them. Its been a good year. Ill get a hat so thats something. Its brutal being so close and having it taken away in the space of 4 games but thats Fantasy i guess.

Kudos to Trent if youre reading this. Bringing in Rockliff and Acres with those scores is perfect trading. :thumbsu:

Hope i can snare 2nd or 3rd still.
Rough luck so far mate, but there's still a round and a half to go. Hang in there. I just checked his team and he did cop Goldy's score, so there's that at least

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back