Preview Round 17 Richmond v Geelong Metricon Stadium 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

There is no bloody rain on the Gold Coast ... 90% chance my ass

View attachment 958606
Who gives a * rain or no rain? All you guys checking the weather like it’s a cricket game... * me we still are the best team in the comp rain, hail, or shine!
No excuses we must win tonight and will!
🐯

Already nervous. Biggest game so far for us this year. Can see us behind most of the match but constantly threatening..will be interesting to see if we can pull it off..again!

Prestia and astbury out really hurt us for this type of match. Need Cotchin and Martin and Riewoldt/Lynch at their absolute best.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Already nervous. Biggest game so far for us this year. Can see us behind most of the match but constantly threatening..will be interesting to see if we can pull it off..again!

Prestia and astbury out really hurt us for this type of match. Need Cotchin and Martin and Riewoldt/Lynch at their absolute best.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
It's in the bag. Will be a finals like atmosphere and we know how the Cats go in finals.

Vaustin can fo that job third man up or give Balta a chop out has did it before does it well to or drop Nank or Soldo in hole.I love Chol what he offers but his in and out of games to much for liking.

Vlastuin is the player I prefer to be loose. He reads the play as well as Rance did and intercepts like Rance did. The system is intact when either Vlastuin or Grimes can play that intercept role. Balta will be the only defender able to curtail Hawkins. Grimes will have to be accountable for Esava when he goes forward, and Biclavs will not need much of a rest. Rohan is too quick for anyone but Grimes, but in this case Vlastiun has to go there.. Broad is the key here as he would man up on Esava / Biclavs, freeing Grimes / Vlastuin as a loose / third man up. I hope it rains, because Scott is a campaigner coach and he could swing Taylor forward as he is finished as a backman. If the ball hits the ground, it will be easy pickings for Houli, Baker and Short. Out midfield decides this contest. Keep the ball out of their tall forward line.

will

but your pale ale has more sugar
I'm not gonna do the research because that's not my style but having drunk both, one has a distinct sweetness while the other is actually bitter.
It all ends up pissed against the wall of a daycare centre at 3am anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back