Game Day Round 17 Swans Vs Brissy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horse has been extended anyway... I just want to see a different forwards coach. Yes the talent is not on the park but gee give them some structure, routes, plan.. just something. Dont think Stevie J is up to it.

Good performance swans despite the defeat.The future looks bright if we get the full squad on the park next season but lets focus on Geelong next week end and another good learning experience for all those young promising kids we have within our group.

If he struggled tonight what hope for the rest of the team.

Take him out we lose by more imo,

people loved blakeys game for instance, there was flash, but kennedy still does the in and under work imo

blakey ultimately made little difference, (promising game and all)

There is enough there....lacked the class, our skill execution at times frustrates. We really need to increase skills focus in the off season. It costs us so much.

Ruck issue needs fixing if we are ever to improve, there should be some strong conversations coming up

Still look to be a couple of seasons away from being really competitive again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FWIW, your lot lost no respect tonight. Whatever gets thrown at Sydney they always manage to keep their head high.

JPK was strong, how could you say he was battling? Senseless comments.

Not in the mood for this but will give a calm exposition in a day or so.

JPK was strong, how could you say he was battling? Senseless comments.

I don't think many of us are saying Kennedy had a bad game, in fact I think he was good tonight.

But we can comment that he does allow us to look slow in the midfield at times and his opponents can run off him.

OK Brizzy for the sake of everyone, Please win the comp this year.
I did not see a premier tonight, I reckon the Lions are4th in line at best.

Take him out we lose by more imo,

people loved blakeys game for instance, there was flash, but kennedy still does the in and under work imo

blakey ultimately made little difference, (promising game and all)

Blakey has score involvements in 4 of our 11 scores.

Personally I think he was pretty good today, especially in the second half.

good effort. i dont think anyone can fault the extent that this team has fought through the season. we just lack some key positions - ruck tall forward and inside mid. but this is a team which can be competitive with most teams so that gives you a chance of winning every week.
Considering the lack of experience compared to our opponents we've been great most weeks. Really only a handful of games that I'd consider disappointing. Good job by the players and coaching staff in a difficult year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back