Game Day Round 17 Swans Vs Brissy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
JPK was strong, how could you say he was battling? Senseless comments.
Was good where he is always good, he moved the ball in the open better than previous, a good night.

Blakey has score involvements in 4 of our 11 scores.

Personally I think he was pretty good today, especially in the second half.

yeah didnt mean to s**t on Blakey
had a good game

guess i meant more Blakey flashed in and out , the in is good

kennedy just works all day setting stuff up imo, he isnt what he was no doubt, but still good tonight imo

I don't think many of us are saying Kennedy had a bad game, in fact I think he was good tonight.

But we can comment that he does allow us to look slow in the midfield at times and his opponents can run off him.
That’s fine but to say he’s struggling is nonsense. Without him we may have been faster but we would have lost by a lot more. There is no one not playing who replaces him and gets 25 touches and 9 tackles.

yeah didnt mean to sh*t on Blakey
had a good game

guess i meant more Blakey flashed in and out , the in is good

kennedy just works all day setting stuff up imo, he isnt what he was no doubt, but still good tonight imo

No arguments here, agree Kennedy was good tonight.

Only the 14 possessions for florent tonight, at 36%

For a 22 year old high draft pick that apparently is supposed to be leading the mid going forward

Just not that good
What's interesting is that we think we need a mid that can get through traffic and can use it well

Ollie can be that player if he starts to kick better as his inside work is pretty good

For a 22 year old high draft pick that apparently is supposed to be leading the mid going forward

Just not that good

He didn't appear to be in the midfield much tonight, looks like he was at half forward.

Take him out we lose by more imo,

people loved blakeys game for instance, there was flash, but kennedy still does the in and under work imo

blakey ultimately made little difference, (promising game and all)
Kennedy in and under tonight was really good..

At the game, those on here who think they know. A few do, WW etc. Personally I'd prefer to win than playing attractive football to appease to non footy viewer at Vaucluse and losing, ie 2005, here it is style. NFI most on here, but hey, let's not talk tactics because most don't know anything but the "corridor" is good bullshit.

Just not that good
Was quiet tonight.....his first really down game for a few weeks.

Just not that good

lay off. And support

6 clearances, and 10 contested possessions have a lot of impact on what’s considered an effective possession. In the wet. Against bigger bodies than he is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the game, those on here who think they know. A few do, WW etc. Personally I'd prefer to win than playing attractive football to appease to non footy viewer at Vaucluse and losing, ie 2005, here it is style. NFI most on here, but hey, let's not talk tactics because most don't know anything but the "corridor" is good bullshit.
Problem right now is we lose both ways, so you might as well take the opportunity to learn a more expansive game.

late in the 3rd brisbane looked like running away with a big win, then we fought back to a place we could win from, sure brisbane sparked up, but it was an impressive bit of ticker that other "better" clubs lack

late in the 3rd brisbane looked like running away with a big win, then we fought back to a place we could win from, sure brisbane sparked up, but it was an impressive bit of ticker that other "better" clubs lack
Going into the game I wanted to see something to be excited about

That sums it up better than I could have

Problem right now is we lose both ways, so you might as well take the opportunity to learn a more expansive game.
Sure, but not at any cost, you have to know when to hit "go".

Sure, but not at any cost, you have to know when to hit "go".
Don’t you think that has been the case more often than not this season...Itnink we have mixed game styles pretty well, in fa t it looks like we have deliberately tried to control the pace of games in Most games this year.

Don’t you think that has been the case more often than not this season...Itnink we have mixed game styles pretty well, in fa t it looks like we have deliberately tried to control the pace of games in Most games this year.
Not really TBH, we are learning, with a very young side. Tonight with the conditions they went down the line a bit more. Id like to see a balance in fair weather footy, like most teams at the top end, if I hear another use the corridor comment on here I'll explode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back