Round 17 Tips and Crowd Expectations

Remove this Banner Ad

considering tigers yes won 3 out of the last 4 years flags yes they won in 17,19 and 20 but the pies record v tigers is pretty good to be fair pies match up well v tigers and seam to grow an inch when they play the tigers its been a good run against them if only the pies had won the flag in 2018 thats all

Ok theres 2 things here I need to ask.

what makes you think Freo will beat the hawks in tassie?

North Melbourne to win ?

Agreed. Even then freo were down by 40 points and won by 16.

Saying that, those york park years. Still remember freo having a couple of narrow losses back then around 2001-05. Freo should of won at least one of them if not both.

We just cant beat the hawks in tassie. Had Freo had North this season or last season in tassie, I reckon we could of got a win or 2.
Fremantle is a better team than Hawthorn, i think they will win and win well, West Coast are dreadful and North are on the improve, Roos easily.

Ok theres 2 things here I need to ask.

what makes you think Freo will beat the hawks in tassie?

North Melbourne to win ?

Agreed. Even then freo were down by 40 points and won by 16.

Saying that, those york park years. Still remember freo having a couple of narrow losses back then around 2001-05. Freo should of won at least one of them if not both.

We just cant beat the hawks in tassie. Had Freo had North this season or last season in tassie, I reckon we could of got a win or 2.

As the Tipster of the round Fremantle thrash the Hawks and North win...the Eagles are dreadful

Remove this Banner Ad

Back