Round 17 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

In Doc, he 's gunna rock my Lenny Kravitz.;)

Treloar upgrade to Neale/Merrett. He'll be out, season over, take care of the OP.

The plan was initially Parsons > Deluca & Lynch/Higgins/Nank > Gawn... Team complete with 2 trades left.

I can't do the 2nd trade without the 1st and since Parsons just went all SP on us, I'm hoping that Gawn does not crack the ton tomorrow, so I can wait until at least rd-18 for the same trades.

FWIW, I'm sticking by Tuohy... Many of the other candidates for D5-D6 haven't exactly been outscoring him by a great deal of late anyway. Hurley's probably the one that's snuck under our guards. But if you'd have gone with a Lloyd, Newman, Roberton, Shaw, JJ, Howe, Rance, etc..., I'm unsure you'd be that many points better off.

As for Fyfe, let's wait & see what he does against the kangas first. We have a habit of gifting tons to out of form premo mids of late.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

None probably need one more mid but too early and not enough $.

Got 6 trades and 106k with shaw tuohy berg and ryan d5-8 fyfe and duncan m7-8 with withers hibberd and cousins on the pine. Nank/lynch f5-6 plus greenwood and brown.

In a couple of weeks berg and ryan out a rookie and a premo mid (maybe neale) which will let me swap macrae (currently mid) and greenwood and use greenwood at F9 and nank at F7.

The issue with trading tuohy is other than doc who is too expensive there is no on worth trading him to. Defenders are average this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back