Round 17 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone thinking about trading Dollhouse?
He seems quite out of it lately..
Rumour has it that Stringer is banging his gf.
Could be affecting him his game.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Then his Girlfriend needs glasses .......Stringer over Dahl :rolleyes:

Hate this time of the year ......want to trade !!! ......Need to trade !!!! .......but need my bench to generate more cash another week or 2 :(

Hold. Trades are gold from now on.

I'm the same though and with Greenwood at F6 and Parsons F7 I still need to make a trade to either push Greenwood to F7 or just upgrade him and stick with SP Parsons. But with really small BEs again I think I'll hold at least one more week.

Got a bunch of spud premos to trade out before Parsons anyway!

Hold. Trades are gold from now on.

I'm the same though and with Greenwood at F6 and Parsons F7 I still need to make a trade to either push Greenwood to F7 or just upgrade him and stick with SP Parsons. But with really small BEs again I think I'll hold at least one more week.

Got a bunch of spud premos to trade out before Parsons anyway!
This! ......last week, my much vaunted & premiums were complete spuds ( Martin, Rocky, and Sloane) ......won't discuss Dahl here :mad: , but what's the use in adding the final D6 premo i need, when the Rookies are outscoring supposed premiums @ a fraction of a premo price :'(

Jelwood is currently $480k, how much will he drop to if he doesn't meet his BE? Tossing up whether to bring him in this week or next.

Options? 8 Trades - 230k
Adams, Shaw, Hibberd (melb), Doch, Newman, Tuohy (Hibberd - Nth, Ryan)
Pendles, Danger, JPK, Neale, Merrett, Fyfe, Bont, Pepper (Berry, Witherden, Cousins)
Gawn, Martin (Strnadica)
Dank, Nank, Macrae, Buddy, Lynch, Parsons (Eddy, Greenwood)
Thinking Pepper to Dusty or Mitchell or should I just grab J Selwood for 100k cheaper. Thoughts?
Or should I free up more cash for a double upgrade next week and get rid of Pepper or Berry
Pepper to Jelwood, leave you enough to get berry to a decent fwd?

Jelwood is currently $480k, how much will he drop to if he doesn't meet his BE? Tossing up whether to bring him in this week or next.

His BE is 165, projected 91 with a -$32,700 drop..

I think more than likely he'll score around the 120 mark, which will mean a drop of around $15k??

My plan was always to bring him in next week but I had to go a week earlier (courtesy of Cripps)..

Thinking about trading Cripps to Duncan. Is rolling with Selwood, Danger and Duncan too much?

Don't really see any standouts under 560k that I don't have.

I have all 3 and it's working fine for me. Duncan will never get tagged and thanks to good endurance will ton up fairly consistently. If you dont want duncan but are looking around that price i'd grab parker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am thinking of making two trades that will give me the team below.

Nankervis to Ryder
Cousins to Darcy

The main reason being that Darcy looks like a great cash cow that I can use to upgrade Ryan to a premium defender, leaving me with great coverage in all positions in multiple ways.

Gives me 3 trades remaining with very little spare $$$

Do you think it is a good idea or a waste of trades?
20170714_021212~2.jpg

Anyone thinking about trading Dollhouse?
He seems quite out of it lately..
Rumour has it that Stringer is banging his gf.
Could be affecting him his game.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I heard that JJ was with Stringers GF?? Sounds like interesting times at the kennel...

What do you guys think I should do next??

Attachments

• IMG_7276.PNG
    IMG_7276.PNG
    196.5 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_7275.PNG
    IMG_7275.PNG
    181.4 KB · Views: 86
What do you guys think I should do next??

I'd probably look at sending Lloyd back to DEF and bringing in a genuine premo mid. JJ + Fisher gives you enough for Jelwood + floating donut this week, or if you wait a week you might just (it'll be close but if they hit their expected prices from footywire you should just scrape in) be able to get Jelwood + donut for Fisher + Parsons. This would allow you to swap Lloyd and Hibberd, and then move JJ or Shaw onto D7, though you wouldn't have a loophole to make use of that yet (would need to cash out Ryan which would leave you with one trade).

He is good cover and should keep his spot. How many trades do you have left??

If i had more then 4 i would be getting him for sure, but getting him in this week and selwood next week would leave me with only 2 trades which isn't many at all

Still sitting on 6... 4 after this week but with pretty good bench cover and $300k in the bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back