Round 17 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've been busier than a Syrian Bricklayer of late, any decent cash cows on the bubble this week. Need to get rid of Stewart to make some cash please folks.!!!!!
No cows this week I'm afraid - a $102k salary slave is the best you will be able to do

I have plenty of underperformers and some tasty upgrade targets sitting there, but with 5 trades left gonna leave the trade button alone this week... it's hard. Trying to trust that JPK, Howe and Greene back might help.

giphy.gif
I'm in exactly the same boat - same trades, same problems - keep teasing myself with testing a couple of upgrades just to see what it would look like - and then reversing trades.....

So I've been busier than a Syrian Bricklayer of late, any decent cash cows on the bubble this week. Need to get rid of Stewart to make some cash please folks.!!!!!
That dude from freo is playing his second game listed as s defender.

One arm brick layer?

Went Parsons > Maynard (melb) VIA Bayok (WCE) for loophole and cash. Can loophole Greenwood and see if he scores well and if he does, bench Dahl.

Now have 240k and 5 trades. Can do Scharenberg to Sloane or Neale VIA hibberd (North) as well if I want. Would be my M9 and can loophole Treloar and see what he does, if s*** (probable) can stick Sloane/Neale on the field. Thoughts? Should I make the 2nd trade?

Well, if I wasn't going so awful the last couple of weeks I'd be happy about this week's dilemma
S Selwood - in
H Greenwood - in
T Greene - in
JP Kennedy - in
I can finally concentrate on sub-premo upgrades (Tuohy, Steele or Wallis) rather than fielding donuts.

Currently
Docherty, Adams, Roberton, Lloyd, Hibberd, Tuohy (Witherden, Scharenberg)
Dangerfield, Martin, Merrett, Neale, Murphy, JP Kennedy, J Selwood, Treloar (Greenwood, S Selwood, Cousins)
Witts, Ryder (Darcy)
Dahlhaus, Franklin, Steele, Heeney, Greene, Wallis (Parsons, Strnadica)

5 trades left and $127K in the bank.

Trading Tuohy and Steele-or-Wallis will give me $980-990k to play with.

Thinking straight POD upgrades combinations of
A) Tuohy to Hurley ($529k) / Rance ($494k)
and
B) Wallis to Wingard ($457k, getting more time in the middle now) or Westhoff ($481K, delivering consistent 100's now)
Or maybe swing Ryder forward and pick up Mumford ($458k) or Gawn ($503k)

Any other suggestions welcomed, I'm leaning towards Hurley and Wingard.
I'd hold until a bit later in the season to do a cleanout

[hindsight alert]

So, there's a world in which I ignore your very good advice.

And this round I'd have
Hurley 133
Wingard 157
Z Merrett 120
Roberton 101
Dangerfield (C) 141 x 2
J Selwood 94
Ryder 105

Witts tracking towards 100
Adams tracking towards 130
Treloar tracking towards 90

Which would have me at 1312/10+c.

But then there's the real world. The one which I almost always take the wrong option, even though it is the right one!

Yay for me.

Pretty sure the highest scorer overall has never won any of the Tragics league GF.

I predict a '14 & '16 Sydney Swans like GF performance from yourself.

Which is still better than a '17 Hawthorn performance I'm currently producing.

Looking that way. I had the choice of Zerrett, Martin , Mitchell & Zorko for Cripps.

Which one do you reckon I chose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back