Premiership Player
May 3, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Get them in.

Perryman -> Partington (i can keep dreaming) :'(
Hannan -> JWood / Yeo / Zorko / KJack / anyone TBH

I kind of want to pull the trigger on Newman -> Laird. But really want to finish M8.

Assuming Partington isn't in, because well WCE MC has lost the plot this year...

Newman -> Laird
Hannan -> Kieran Jack.

I can actually afford! :D

Then hopefully Greenwood plays next weekend and bring JWood in for him following w/e.

Last edited:
Cousins -> nyhuis via hibberd dpp to mid
Someone -> zorko. Need 530k so may be difficult.

1st is pretty much locked.

2nd is speculative but hopeful haha. I really should dbl downgrade but there are no options other than going to 150k that may play sometime soon.

Ebert to Rockliff who has tocome back to form soon and Kennedy to Martin.

Leaves me with a midfield of
Mitchell
Danger
Zorko
Merret
Martin
Trealor
Rocky

And next week witherdon to Selwood

Can get any mid to complete my midfield. Who to get is the question?

Have Danger, Titch, Zerrett, Rocky, JPK, Treloar, Parker

Shortlist is
Zorko
Dusty
Kelly

Might get Jack in a for a week on the road to a premo forward.

Well, it's tempting to go against my value strategy here and grab docherty.

Barrett -> Hibberd
Newman -> Doc

Another option is to upgrade Newman to Zorko, but looking to save the M8 spot for Joel Selwood Next week.

Another option is to upgrade Treloar to Zorko, and Grab Doc later.

Doc's scores are just beyond ridiculous....so when he breaks his leg next week you guys know who to thank.

I've considered going K Jack or Touk Miller for some cash generation but if I can grab Doc this week it seems silly not to.

providing Greene and JPK are playing

non playing bench scrub > playing bench scrub
non playing bench scrub > playing bench scrub

Lack of $$$ generation killing me now

initially thinking
T Lynch > Jelwood
Hanley > Fyfe
which puts Jobe on the pine and gets me decent emergency cover back on all lines.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Assuming JPK and Greene back in (and no other outs):

Hanners -> Kelly
Greenwood -> Jelwood.

Basically completes my team with the 'weakest' links (Newman/Darcy/Roo/Dahl) to be upgraded in the coming weeks if/when they stumble.

Martin -> Darcy last week already looking like the right move for the final bit of cash gen.

Is it worth holding Rocky? Surely he explodes soon. Or is it time to move on?

Hanners > Jelwood
Cousins > Nyhuis through Hibberd DPP

Doesn't really get me anywhere but I'm sick of Hannebery and I can make some cash out of moving him on, plus he has a tough match up this week. I'm also swapping Adams into the mids to field Ryan vs WCE rather than Mountford vs Port away as my last rookie on field.

Hold. You likely have weaker links in your team to trade first with much lower potential.

Otherwise let me know when you trade him out so I can bring him cause he's garrenteed to go big that week hahah
He is well below his own par but he is the least of our worries when he's a guaranteed 90+ minimum each week.

Got 2364 last week with merrett as captain

Feeling like getting some fruit for some sacrifices early in the year

Going
Spp to rookie
Then Jones to Zorko via witherden

Kelly's injury looked ok didn't it?

Black > Nyhuis
JPK > Parker

A little sideways but the extra 20k from the second trade and Parkers form is hard to say no too.
No doubt will all change come teams.

Not worth it, JPK will be back in this week and he's hardly out of form.

Actually thinking about it (surprise surprise), might be worth going Newman > Laird to all but fully upgrade my backline (just Witherden as D6). It then leaves a weak point in midfield with one of Greenwood/Karpany/Mountford starting but contemplating the higher ceiling of Laird. If I don't go him I could upgrade Greenwood to Rocky/Jelwood but just conscious Rocky/Jelwood have some more cash to lose while Greenwood has more to gain if he plays. Am I being silly?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back