Round 17 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair call

Who would you trade out of Tom Murphy or Duman for Lynch?

Leaning towards Murphy as Duman at least has been an emergency last few weeks so still in Ross's plans, but trading Murphy hurts flexibility with Styles and Brayshaw who is my D6
If the 20k doesn't impact a trade target and you've got a way to move Murphy on and retain a DPP swing with Brayshaw and Styles DEF/MID, do that. Reckon Duman is a chance to get games, RTB likes him.

Trade Duman since it looks like Lynch will play the rest of the year on current form
Murphy's an emergency this week too I guess

Really stunk it up 2 weeks ago though IIRC

This call is more of a JS call though, would rather keep the rookie who may play a few more games last 6 weeks

If the 20k doesn't impact a trade target and you've got a way to move Murphy on and retain a DPP swing with Brayshaw and Styles DEF/MID, do that. Reckon Duman is a chance to get games, RTB likes him.
Was thinking that too, but would be an absolute waste of a trade considering I only brought in Styles due to getting in Brayshaw when he bottomed out

Got 53k, going Styles to Lynch gives me 39k for an injury trade, rather have a bank and get best available should an injury occur

Did

D: Laird, Lloyd, Yeo, Sicily, Hurd, Howe (Mihocek, L.Keeffe)
M: Dangerfield, T.Mitchell, Oliver, Coniglio, Cripps, M.Crouch, Rockliff, Heeney (E.Phillips, Spargo, Sier)
R: Gawn, Naitanui (Sauce Jacobs)
F: R.Gray, Westhoff, Walters, D.Smith, T.McDonald, Fritsch (Battle, Ahern)

Haha!! Here2tellyouwhy thoughts?
Nice side campaigner.

My side is finished but I don't have Lloyd...

Lloyd is the number 1 defender, averaging 110 this season and 127 over the last 8.

I could go Savage (ave 90, which is fine for D6 but a long way short of 110+) to Lloyd but...

it will cost me 2 trades (Richards to Lynch for cash gen), leaving me with only 2 to cover injuries over the last 7 weeks!

Given I've had Fyfe and Treloar go down in the last fortnight (and Simpson and Heeney miss) 2 trades over that amount of time seems too risky. I have no decent coverage.

Thoughts??

My side is finished but I don't have Lloyd...

Lloyd is the number 1 defender, averaging 110 this season and 127 over the last 8.

I could go Savage (ave 90, which is fine for D6 but a long way short of 110+) to Lloyd but...

it will cost me 2 trades (Richards to Lynch for cash gen), leaving me with only 2 to cover injuries over the last 7 weeks!

Given I've had Fyfe and Treloar go down in the last fortnight (and Simpson and Heeney miss) 2 trades over that amount of time seems too risky. I have no decent coverage.

Thoughts??
Spend trades on coverage if needed

Coverage helps with short-term outs, like Heeney and Simpson

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, got Ahern to cover M/F and Richards covering D. Which is well short of those with Rocky, etc at M9 but I find it hard to justify having cash on the bench.
If you were loaded with trades left then no cash on the bench is fine as you'd pull trades on injuries, but with minimal trades imo coverage is the way to go
View attachment 526990

Thoughts?

Lel, YOLO zero trades club if I do it

Sicily up forward now if I do it
Seriously campaigners tell me to do it or not, not give me likes

Got 11 minutes to do it :mad:

If you were loaded with trades left then no cash on the bench is fine as you'd pull trades on injuries, but with minimal trades imo coverage is the way to go

Seriously campaigners tell me to do it or not, not give me likes

Got 11 minutes to do it :mad:

Post full side

I wouldn't - no trades at all is likely to cost more points than Webster will add in the long run..(just a matter of time until someone goes down)
Perhaps

I'm pulling at least one this weekend on lynch, just a matter of whom for

Will have 39, 105 or 138k leftover IIRC depending on what rookie it's for

Takes too long lol, I posted my bench beforehand

Fritsch at F6 still

Long time to go without trades is my concern. Webster to drop a lot of $ too.

Long time to go without trades is my concern. Webster to drop a lot of $ too.
No trades means his price next week is irrelevant though

I'd love to trade him in next week on the cheap but got no fat rookies

Anyways, I'm holding fire :(

No trades means his price next week is irrelevant though

I'd love to trade him in next week on the cheap but got no fat rookies

Anyways, I'm holding fire :(
Hold them like you hold your nut sack....firm.

Hold them like you hold your nut sack....firm.
Since the byes IDGAF

15 in R12 Laird, Cogs, Fyfe, Dusty etc plus a Duman late withdrawal to further nail in the coffin
16 in R13, Laird, Coffield, Phillips etc
Andrews in R14
Heeney and Fyfe in R15
Simpson late withdrawal meaning a donut last week

Trainwreck

Since the byes IDGAF

15 in R12 Laird, Cogs, Fyfe, Dusty etc plus a Duman late withdrawal to further nail in the coffin
16 in R13, Laird, Coffield, Phillips etc
Andrews in R14
Heeney and Fyfe in R15
Simpson late withdrawal meaning a donut last week

Trainwreck
Shite luck campaigner, we all trust you to come back with a vengeance next year.:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back